Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12YO pregnant girl missing w/ sister

Full Story

MOORESVILLE, NC (WBTV) - Authorities across the country are on the look out for two Iredell County girls -- including one who is 9-months pregnant -- who disappeared with their step-father last week.

And, Tuesday night authorities stepped up the search with an official Amber Alert and news that the trio might be headed to Fayetteville or even Tennessee.

The mother of the family, Janette Hess, has said her 12-year-old pregnant daughter Keara and 11-year-old Sierra, vanished with their stepfather, Matthew Hess, on Thursday, Sept. 24.

Janette Hess said she hasn't seen her daughters since they went to bed on Wednesday around 9 p.m.

"It's been a nightmare, I've been living in a nightmare," Hess said.

The Iredell County Sheriff's Office has entered Matthew Hess and the two girls into NCIC. The children are also now listed on the Center for Missing and Exploited Children website.

An AMBER had not been issued previously because the girls are with a legal guardian and do not meet the criteria of a missing child. Tuesday night, however, officials changed course and issued an Amber Alert, but did not explain why they escalated the search.

During the sheriff's office investigation this week, the sheriff's office learned new information. Lt. Julie Gibson said there is the possibility that Matthew Hess or the girls packed items for the purpose of having "...an intended stay away from home." The sheriff's office is not sure at this time.
    sickening..

jkldfjdsfjsldjflsdfdsjf;kl
    Last edited by NextGenOfc; 09-29-2009, 11:18 PM.

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
    sickening..

jkldfjdsfjsldjflsdfdsjf;kl
    My girlfriend watched the local news the other night and called up the stairs about this story. Where do these people come from.......
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

They're probably in Switzerland hiding in Roman Polanski's house.
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

My question is, who knocked up the 12 y/o?

Comment

Originally posted by ThinBlueLine05 View Post
          I'm thinking the step-father, he took them right around the time of her expected birth...kinda fishy. Trying to hide something? Since she is really young there is a good chance of injury or death during the birth, if she were to god forbid die during this birth, is the felony-murder rule applicable? Since he basically kidnapped them both?

Comment

Originally posted by ThinBlueLine05 View Post
            Good question. I am also thinking the step-father knocked up there girl. Why did the mother even leave him around? Something just seems fishy about that family....
            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
              I'm thinking the step-father, he took them right around the time of her expected birth...kinda fishy. Trying to hide something? Since she is really young there is a good chance of injury or death during the birth, if she were to god forbid die during this birth, is the felony-murder rule applicable? Since he basically kidnapped them both?
              If she did die while giving birth I could see him being charged with murder if it was proven that he was responsible for the pregnancy (meaning he got her pregnant). Her death would be the result of his actions which would be child molestation at the least which is a felony. If someone dies as a result of your felony actions, even months or years down the line, I believe you can be charged with murder. Someone from NC correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Whole thing is screwy though if you listen to the video of this it says he has the lawful custody ( the step father) so he cant be charged with kidnapping.
                What really gets me is they talk to a few people in the community regarding this and no one seems to think its overly wrong or unusual that there is a 12 yr old pregant girl to begin with the whole community just smacks of backwater mindset imo. Hopefully they find them soon.

Comment

DNA test is all I can say...once they are located of course.

Comment

Found

*message length*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6079 users online. 328 members and 5751 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X