Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Thrill show

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-9...ghts-thousands

Do you guys have anything like this in your area? It's a great event that draws thousands.

The link has good photos and a positive story.

That looks fun. I don't think we have anything like that at our department, maybe similar, but not really like that. That's something I should recommend to my department. Great thread!
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I missed it. I know alot did not go because it was also Irish weekend.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Looks like a great revenue booster. I t also helps the members of the community see Cops and FF in a whole new light.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
          Looks like a great revenue booster. I t also helps the members of the community see Cops and FF in a whole new light.
          The money goes to children killed of Philly cops and FF's for college educations. Its pretty cool as several departments help out such as the PA state police, New Castle county DE police etc.

The highway patrol drill team is awesome!
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

The thrill show is going to be held in NJ in a few weeks, prob at the Tweeter Ctr ( Or whatever it's called.) A few of our K9 guys have been in the show for years.
            Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

It was fun. Great cause. You would never see me doing those stunts though..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6692 users online. 363 members and 6329 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X