Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another fake cop

http://pnj.com/article/20090925/NEWS01/90925009

The Milton Police Department is releasing few details about the case of a suspected cop impersonator who is believed to have sexually assaulted a woman Thursday.

“She was taken to the hospital,” Milton police Cpl. Mike Cline said this morning. He wouldn’t say to which hospital the victim was taken, nor would he give her condition.

Officers responded to a sexual battery about 6 p.m. Thursday on Munson Highway, according to a new release from the Milton police.

The woman told police she was walking on Munson Highway when a blue car pulled up and the man inside identified himself as a police officer. When he offered her a ride to her destination, he took her to nearby Carpenter Park off Broad Street and attacked her, Brand said this afternoon.

“We’re going to be releasing some more information at a later time,” possibly including a drawing of the suspect, Cline said.

The dull-blue, four-door vehicle had a tan interior and tinted rear windows. It had a Florida license plate.
    I think this is the second or third police impersonator we've had in this general are in the past year.

Originally posted by Flguy View Post
    http://pnj.com/article/20090925/NEWS01/90925009

I think this is the second or third police impersonator we've had in this general are in the past year.
    The number is higher than that I assure you. Maybe 2nd or 3rd this week.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
      The number is higher than that I assure you. Maybe 2nd or 3rd this week.
      +2 Agreed!
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I see em all the time, driving around in old police cars and some of them still have the push bars and spotlights still attached. You can see that some of these people that drive these state auctioned vehicles really think they are cops and I wouldn't be suprised if some of them even have lights a sirens, easy to buy online. Some of this could be prevented by competent oversight at these auctions...

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
          I see em all the time, driving around in old police cars and some of them still have the push bars and spotlights still attached. You can see that some of these people that drive these state auctioned vehicles really think they are cops and I wouldn't be suprised if some of them even have lights a sirens, easy to buy online. Some of this could be prevented by competent oversight at these auctions...
          Heaven forbid we any kind of gubment regulation. Someone might not make an extra buck or two at the expense of others....that would be un-American or something.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4124 users online. 187 members and 3937 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X