300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best "What goes around.....

comes around. My son was 17 and store. THe manager didn't like him and was always on his case. My son hated his job but he needed summer money.
    ANyway, I was taking him to work one day and he said, "Another day of my butt being chewed om." We pull up to see this manager being handcuffed and put in a cruiser.....He had stolen $10,000. lol! My son said that was th best day of work he had ever had. lol

We have this very well known kid on our sector, he is always nicking cars etc etc. Well one day last summer, he tried to steal a BMW . The owner caught him red handed. The owner being a 6 foot 7" body builder!! He beat the crap outta this kid. Then took him down to our station and made the kid confess to the officer at the front counter. A sight for sore eyes indeed. The kid made no allegations about the owner, so no charges were made. Excellent...
    sigpic
    Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

Peeler that's a great story I wish things could be handled like that around here. However over here the kid would have a dozen lawyers ready to sue the owner.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3540 users online. 167 members and 3373 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X