300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement

In case anyone has forgotten, I was working for a Sheriff's Office. I just got hired for a City Police Department for better money and benefits. I'm very excited and I think it is a great decision.

did you used to work for NYC sherriff's dept? ive always wondered what their duties were, all i ever saw them do was check cars for overdue tickets and such and towing any deadbeats. care to fill me in on th rest of their/your duties?

Comment

Good luck on your new position.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Congrats, foursixzero. Aren't new challenges (and bigger paychecks) great?!!!

Kate

Comment

10-13,

The Sheriff's Office I am leaving has full police duties. We do everything a local PD does. First priority is the jail, civil, and transporting prisoners, then you can get into the good stuff. That's why I work nights, so I don't have to do all the other boring duties.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5245 users online. 286 members and 4959 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X