300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband's boss is a....

d*******, an a*******, a s*******, a d******. He can kiss MY SWEET HEINY! AFTER he goes and ***** himself.
    I feel better now. You give an uneducated piece of s*** like him a little power and he enjoys making it look like he's important at not just his employee's expense but also his families.
    And if you post here, you *&*#&#&#^$^, I hope you recognize yourself.A*****
    There, I feel better now.

I feel your pain.

Comment

Hope you feel better now Mitzi it's better than holding it all in and getting depressed. Good Luck. Hope things get better.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

There, now. Doesn't that feel good?
        If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Don't hold back on us now Mitzy, lol
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Mitzi, I may be going out on a limb here but, I sense that you are displeased with a person of supervisory status. Therefore I would suggest that if you do meet this supervisor in person you should relax, clear your head of any negative thoughts, take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and then execute a swift kick to the... (censored due to PG-13 rating)...

Anyway, what goes around comes around. Some sort of justice will be served in due time.
            I worked for a company that had a person like that. It took a while but it was revealed that this person had skimmed over $125,000.00 off the books!!
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Mitzi,

I'm thinking your hubby's boss and mine must be related.

I really like my immediate supervisor and I get along very well with her, but it's upper management that really gets to me. Everyday I have to contend with Super Bitch (the most miserable woman I've ever met) and her trusty sidekick, Boy Wonder (a 23yo snot-nosed brat who has a hard time handling all the power he's been given, and the only thing he's good for is brown nosing)....

Honestly though, I just do my thing at work. I like my job very much and I like what I do, so I have to take the good with the bad. As long as I mind my own and do my job, things are peachy.

Sorry your husband's boss is such an ***, Mitzi. Hope you felt better letting it all out. Yell anytime. We're here to listen.

Comment

I'm still mad. You know,my husband is the hardest worker the the nicest person you ever want to meet. He lost his job of 25 years and finally found a new one a few months ago. This man works him like a dog but my H said nothing. He needs his job. Yesterday, my H tripped and sprained his ankle and the ***HOLE actually tried to dock him for the time he was at the dr.
                Then, he sees my husband and notices he has had a hair cut he got LAST SATURDAY, thank you, and wanted to know if he got it cut on company time or on the weekend. I just about flipped out.
                So, my H told him he is not putting in anymore overtime (that he doesn't get paid for) and this ******* flips out. He asked where his company "loyalty " was and my husband said, "In the toilet, where YOU put it".
                I will be so glad when he can retire and doesn't have to put up with these people that make other peoples lives miserable so they can look "cool". He even took credit for something my husband did.
                Now, he wants US to go ou to dine with HIM and his wife so "we can all get to know each other". NO WAY. I've seen the b*tch and I'll have her diamonds and her steak pushed down her fat throat and have to go to jail, with my good dress on.
                AAARRGGGH!

Comment

I don't know which is worse: having an a**hole for a boss, or having a buddy-buddy one. Of course, I haven't worked in a huge office or anything, but I did use to work in a store, and all the other employees, including the boss/manager/owner, were at least 50 yrs older than me. The boss was all, "Hi, Kim" and "Do you want help, Kim?" and "Can I give you a hug, Kim?" Ewwwww.... Old people....
                  If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

I taught in a school where this father had the hots for us teachers. He would drop his child off each day, come in and say hello and want a kiss from one of us before he left. The other teachers were so grossed out but he never tried to kiss me but one time. The other teachers would scatter when they saw him coming. I stood at my desk and he said, "Well, I just brought my boy in. Off to work. How about a kiss to keep me going and thinking sweet thoughts all day?"
                    I said, "Kiss me and live to regret it." He looked so stunned. I said, "And I would appreciate it if you would stop kissing the other teachers here too." That was the end of that
                    Mitzi gets in real bad moods sometimes and I am still ticked off today. But like 207, I live with the knowledge that people like my H's boss usually get theirs. When we met with another boss, he made a statement that didn't go unoticed by me. He said, of my H's boss, "Yea, I'm going to have to do something about his attitude soon. I don't want to but it's coming." So, at least its being noticed.
                    I could write a book about the incompetent bosses my H has had. One even called our home and reamed ME out because the answering machine was off (it had shorted off). When I told him it has shorted out, he yelled, "NO EXCUSES! You are his wife. GET THE D*** thing fixed!" Wrong move.
                    My H came home later and said, "I know what happened. I told him it was it was my fault...I had not warned him about you yet." lol And wonder of wonders, he called wanting to take us out to dinner a few weeks later. I told him over the phone I do not socialize with my husband's companies people.
                    Even now, years later, when my H no longer works for him, he will go out of his way to seek me out when he sees me. I just glare at him and answer "yes" and "no" to his stupid questions. Then, I walk away as soon a possible.
                    My H laughs at me and says it's not healthful to hold on to anger. I told him I wouldn't hold on if I could just kick these people in the seat of their pants once. lol

Comment

I feel your pain, i dont have any sups on power trips thankfully, but other officers who are vicious, back stabbing, ******... Those people are everywhere, i guess all we can do is learn to live with them.
                      You have the right to remain silent....So SHUT THE #%*@ up!

Comment

And we, that have a lovely young wife, albeit one that has demonstrated the ability to go nuclear over certain issues, what are we to do with supervisors that well, irritate the sh#t out of our wife? I am active duty military, so convenetional methods would probably land me in Ft Leavenworth for her action(s). Sheesh, it don't get much better, eh musky?
                        Out
                        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Huff, I'm not in the military but I am a wife. A wife who has had to watch her husband go through a lot from know-it-all bosses, bosses on power trips, inept bosses and those that think they are better then everyone.
                          I don't know what it's like in the service. But I do know what I'm like.
                          Sooner or later, because of all the turnovers, buyout and downsizing, some of these p****s end up actually having to be on the same level of the men and women they treated so badly.
                          THEN, it's MY turn. I refuse to speak to them, I stand as far away from them as possible and I make it VERY clear they are not to approach me. I've almost felt sorry for some of them. They were so horrible as bosses that, when they find themselves on equal basis of those they treated so badly, they never know what to say or do. I've seen some couples not spoken at get togethers. And you know why? Because if they became bosses again, they would still be the same jerks.
                          I make it a point, when I have to go to these insufferable get-togethers, I dance only with my husband. One boss became incensed I wouldn't dance with him and actually TOLD my husband that all the other wives had danced with him and he better tell me to do the same. My H is a bit of a rebel, though worried about his job too. I cracked up when he said, "Well, you see, Carl, my wife has this thing...She does not work for you. I do. I'll be glad to dance with you if you want to."
                          Needless to say, this did not endear him to his boss but my H knew theg demoted so he went for it. I had to go to the ladies room, I was laughing so hard.
                          I see myself as only having to go so far to be nice to these people. I don't kiss up to them, I don't compliment them.....I am myself and my H backs me on this.
                          Besides, dancing with that guy would have given me the willies. He reminded me of a slimy lizard.

Comment

From what i have seen, the supervisors from he!! love to get a reaction. the more they can be ignored, the better. dont let them get to you, or at least dont show it. and also, any types of sexual harassment should be reported. if they dont have an immediate supervisor nearby, figure out somebody to report it to! they only do it because they get away with it!

i had an awful boss at my last job...once he found out he couldnt get me ****ed off (not in front of him, anyway!), he gave up. we didnt end up being very friendly, but that's fine! he's my boss, not my friend. at least he left me alone. he used to pride himself on the fact that he had made every woman cry who worked in that post office. (well, not EVERY one! ) the only time i cried in front of him was the day i left, because of people i knew i'd miss. he told me that morning, "oh, you wont cry today...youre too TOUGH," trying to be a smart***. well, i showed him there, too lol.

if you want TRUE bosses from he!!, work for the Postal Service!!!
                            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4473 users online. 224 members and 4249 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X