Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sworn Ladies, a moment of your time please

Hello,

This semester I am taking a class on Women in Law Enforcement.

For this class I am conducting surveys, and I am branching out onto the internet to see how answers change with the location. If you have a couple minutes, I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out my survey.

Again, this version is for sworn women only. Guys and non-sworn, I am working on surveys for you too, I just don't have them online yet.

Women In Law Enforcement Survey

Thanks!
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed on the streets

Done. Good Luck!
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it

Comment

Hope it helps!
        " the only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything." -Theodore Roosevelt

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe." -Orben's Current Comedy

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I did your survey as well. I was the only female at my department (the last 20 years it was ALL male!!) so I had some challenges, but I love my job! And I love my co workers.

Comment

Thank you all for your continued responses.

Comment

completed........good luck
                This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Again, thank you.

Comment

.................................................. ......................
                    Last edited by Tee.Elle.; 08-31-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Anyone else? 10-20 more responses would be great! Also, feel free to pass the like on to female officers in your department. Thanks again.

Comment

I'm also taking a class in Issues in Criminal Justice. One of the topics is Women in Law Enforcement!

Comment

Thank you for all the replies, the surveys will be closing in 24 hours; so if anyone else wishes to respond, please do so now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2388 users online. 172 members and 2216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X