300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Man, 91, Holds Robber at Gunpoint

LAKE WORTH, Fla. - Authorities said a naked 91-year-old man was able to hold a drunken intruder at gunpoint until deputies arrived. Robert E. Thompson jumped out of bed early Saturday when his dog starting growling and attacking the intruder. He said he got his revolver and went out back to let the guy know how he felt about home invaders.

Thompson, a World War II veteran, said he didn't even notice he was standing outside in the dark without any clothes on.

Authorities arrived to find a drunk intruder being held outside by a naked homeowner.

The 26-year-old intruder was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on a burglary charge.
    Bet next time he picks on someone his own age!!

Where's the photo?
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

pics or it didn't happen

Comment

I don't want to see pics of a naked old man, but maybe some kind of visual evidence would be more convincing. Im proud of these old people, we should give them a recommendation for Seniors on Patrol, he would make a good one.
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

show me pics of a naked 20 year old women...It has nothing to do with the story but show them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
            show me pics of a naked 20 year old women...It has nothing to do with the story but show them anyway.
            LMAO..... Right on, bro!

Comment

I don't think it was the 91 year old man's revolver that caused the intruder to stop . . .

Comment

wow is it common for a 91 year old man to sleep naked?

Comment

Originally posted by ThinBlueLine05 View Post
                  I don't think it was the 91 year old man's revolver that caused the intruder to stop . . .
                  LMAO...Agreed, it was more than just that revolver

Comment

Originally posted by nogginbuster24 View Post
                    wow is it common for a 91 year old man to sleep naked?
                    Well...after fighting in WWII, surviving nearly a century, THEN single handedly defeating a felon in the act I would assume he has to sleep naked because there are no pajamas large enough to contain his 'boys'.

Wow. Not only did the guy fail, not only did he get caught, not only does he have a gun pointed at him, but he also has to stare at a naked old man until the cavalry arrives. Time to find a new line of work, son.

Comment

I hope that when I'm 91... I too am bareassed in the yard with a burglar at gunpoint.
                      "Too many times, too many times payin' the price, just for the thrill" - Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyCutter View Post
                        I hope that when I'm 91... I too am bareassed in the yard with a burglar at gunpoint.
                        I hope that when I get off tonight that I am baressed.

Comment

Alternate News Headline:

Dude, no matter who you are you will never be this awesome.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3422 users online. 200 members and 3222 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X