300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Shot at Close Range

Also noticed the 2 guys that walked in the store then ran out and started firing at the Cop?

No information was giving regarding the above video from youtube.
    Last edited by SolidSnake; 09-20-2009, 02:32 PM.
    http://www.yahoofreak.com/pictures/d...avatar3220.gif

some context would be nice
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow, that was brutal. I hope they prosecute the shooters to the fullest for attempted murder. Did the officer survive? God bless him and his family.
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I don't think that was even in this country was it?
        yeah!

Comment

I don't even believe the title!

Comment

I think that was in central America somewhere.

Comment

It could have been a movie, too.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I hope that was fake

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                  I hope that was fake
                  I agree Mikey, I hope it was fake or just a movie.

Comment

I saw that in a training class and it was said to be real. Cops are gunned down like that daily in Central America.

Or weekly just a few miles from our city in TJ. Sad but true.

Comment

How do we even know that was a cop?? (besides what the title says, but who believes that?)

Comment

Hard to do but had the victim ran towards shooter 1 once he identified the thread rather than back peddling he could have reduced the initial barrage to 1 rnd and hope a miss and then gone hands on. By retreating it just gave more time for the shooter to continue shooting and relax as his threat was reduced, if he had been charged he would have had to come up with a new plan rather than just continue to shoot.

At least that is the way they always get me on Call of Duty 4, I hold my ground and retreat with a blazing belt fed and the enemy zig zags a bit comes in and kills me with a knife.

Comment

Did you see how he just dropped down on his knees when he ran back to the sidewalk? It seemed produced. I would like to know when and where this took place? Cinema???? A 21st century production????
                          Last edited by az4code23; 09-21-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5090 users online. 287 members and 4803 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X