• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle AND FOOT Chases Prohibited

Enjoy the Video

http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/...officers/26918
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Wait...Is this real?

This must be a joke...Did I fall for something here?

Comment

Sorry, but how the f*** did she get to be a mayor.

And x3 on the "wow she is so stupid"
      "Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure? Remember, you must use it, as it is given only once. Once wasted you cannot get it back." -Anonymous

Comment

All I have to say is that town voted for her so they got what they deserve, may God bless you.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

What disturbs me is this sounds exactly like an argument that 'cart and bag lady' at the liquor store was telling me the other day.

Comment

That is what happens when you let an illiterate person into office and allow them total control on police policy and procedure without any LE experience what so ever.

Comment

Uneducated moron. Words can't describe how stupid she really is..(well I could try, but the forum doesn't allow me to use such language)

Futurelaw89

Comment

May God bless you. May God bless you. May God bless you....
                "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

HOLY JEEZE,

I can't believe what just happened... where is this place at? in the middle of nowhere? Who in the world would elect that women. So basically, she just invited the WHOLE town to commit crimes and all they have to do is run away and wear a mask and THEY TOO can get away with it. wow.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

The bar for stupid has just been raised,

may god bless you.
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

The city government could save even more money by abolishing the police force. Then they could be protected by the OC types!
                      Last edited by DAL; 09-20-2009, 09:48 AM.
                      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                        The city government save even more money by abolishing the police force. Then they could be protected by the OC types!
                        A case can be made for the City surrendering it's charter, and turning Law Enforcement duties over to the county. Or. as an alternative, contracting LE services to the county. In all probability that won't be done as a totally stupid politician would lose control over a police department.

Comment

I'd have to say I'd quit. Really. I quit. If I'm vested then I'd retire and delay payment. Mucho time-o for filling out applications after. I'd be DAMNED before I worked like that.

And if I lived there I'd move ASAHP.

Comment

I would definitely leave that place as well. I guess for now they will just have to call the SCHP if they need someone to catch a criminal. That's sad.

Comment

Wow...... bet all the criminals are headed there now.....

I agree....if I lived there, or worked there....I'd be starting a petition to get her ousted.....

Haha, kinda like in KCMO...lol
                              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7695 users online. 428 members and 7267 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X