Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burglar leaves his Facebook page on victim’s computer

http://www.journal-news.net/page/con...id/525232.html

The popular online social networking site Facebook helped lead to an alleged burglar's arrest after he stopped check his account on the victim's computer, but forgot to log out before leaving the home with two diamond rings.

Jonathan G. Parker, 19, of Fort Loudoun, Pa., was arraigned Tuesday one count of felony daytime burglary.

According to court records, Deputy P.D. Ware of the Berkeley County Sheriff's Department responded on Aug. 28 to the victim's home after she reported the burglary.

She told police that someone had broken into her home through a bedroom window.

There were open cabinets in her garage, and other signs of a burglar.

The victim later noticed that the intruder also used her computer to check his Facebook status, and his account was still open when she checked the computer.

The victim later noticed that she was missing two diamond rings from her dresser in the same room as her computer.

The two rings were worth more than $3,500, reports indicate.

During the investigation, a friend of the victim told her that he knew where Parker was staying, in the same area as the victim's house.

Police then went to the home and spoke with a friend of Parker's.

The man said Parker had stopped by his home occasionally, but he said the man didn't live there.

He also said that the night before the burglary, Parker asked him if he wanted to help break into the victim's home but he refused.

As of Tuesday evening, Parker remained in custody at the Eastern Regional Jail on $10,000 bail.

If convicted he faces one to 10 years in prison.
    Why don't idiots like this live in my city! My suspects don't make it quite so easy.

Gee..that wasn't too smart, was it?

Comment

I don't recall anyone supporting the common sense abilities of the criminal mind. Some have extremely high IQs; but the everyday druggy who commits burglaries to support his/her habit it not among the higher echelon of the gene pool.
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Logout

Delete History

Comment

Job security.
          In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

He's lucky she wasn't home with a samurai sword
            "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              Gee..that wasn't too smart, was it?
              Another cadidate for America's dumbest criminals, wouldn't you agree....lol
              Sworn on September 22, 2010

Comment

Priceless, probably stole so that he could afford to get his Internet turned back on.

Comment

Facebook is his crack.
                  wanted his animal farm be alright
                  Originally posted by Michigan
                  I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

Any guesses on what his status change was?

_________: is going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                      Any guesses on what his status change was?

_________: is going to jail.

ROFL!
                      Sworn on September 22, 2010

Comment

Oh, man, that is FUUNNNAAAY!
                        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Whoa! Criminals are getting stupider an stupider these days!
                          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Almost like the bank robber that robs a bank he has an an account in. Everyone knows him, but he thinks this will be the time they don't.

Comment

Wow...facebook actually did some good for a change.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2372 users online. 160 members and 2212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X