Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What am I doing on the (expletive) freeway" - Suspect

From: http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwauk...errer=facebook

To the cases of drunken driving on lawn mowers, bicycles and golf carts, add scooters.

Daniel Samplanski, 35, of Milwaukee was charged Tuesday with drunken driving on a three-wheeled electric scooter - in the middle of the Marquette Interchange.

How does one drive a piece of health care equipment onto the ramp from southbound I-43 to eastbound I-794? According to the criminal complaint, Samplanski was too drunk to say. When sheriff's deputies stopped him at 2:24 a.m. Friday, he said the scooter belonged to a neighbor and he had taken it to a bar earlier in the evening. He also admitted drinking a 12-pack of beer.

"I got confused. I'm drunk. What am I doing on the (expletive) freeway? I am trying get off," he told deputies, who recorded the stop on video.

The complaint states Samplanski has at least four prior alcohol-related driving convictions in the past 10 years. If convicted in the scooter outing, he faces up to six years in prison. His blood was drawn at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa, but the complaint does not indicate his blood-alcohol concentration.

"Im going to the grand canyon."
    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Funny thing is, that scooter was probably paid for in large part by Medicare and his insurance!
      If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Sorry, forgot his picture.

Comment

The City Police here charged a guy like this - while on his momma's scooter! MAYBE if he had not done the one-finger-salute as he drove past the Police station, they might not have even bothered talking to him!
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2547 users online. 131 members and 2416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X