• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    OrlandoExp103
    Abolens Malefactorum

• OrlandoExp103
    replied
    Oh God...Are we done?? OK, good.....

Lets just say this is one more story for the file of the anti-gunners club.

Leave a comment:

• Futurelaw89

• Futurelaw89
    replied
    Originally posted by StudChris View Post
    Seems like you're kind of in the same boat there buddy. Maybe neither of you are idiots. Maybe both are.
    My post had to deal with him insulting another forum members. Buddy.

Futurelaw89

Leave a comment:

• StudChris
    Forum Member

• StudChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post

For somebody who hasn't even taken a simple WRITTEN TEST you sure seem to think you have first hand knowledge of the qualifications of a psych test.
    Maybe its just me, but that's some horrible logic.

I say watch your mouth. If you even get to the background stage of a department they just might check this web site for your previous posts..
    (and not to mention members would basically blackball you from any future discussions or questions you might have.)

Futurelaw89
    Seems like you're kind of in the same boat there buddy. Maybe neither of you are idiots. Maybe both are. Maybe he's almost a cop and you'll be a cop in the future. Who knows.

Anyway, apparently this guy forgot that the word "Forcible" has to go in front of "Felony", even then, still no good considering the fact that he wasn't exactly stopping the crime... just trying to punish for it.

Leave a comment:

• Oddball-Six
    It erat quando hic adveni

• Oddball-Six
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
    Thanks for protecting the $14 in the purse and some lipstick...totally worth risking a human life for.
    Dayum! They' be fouty fie thousand dollas o bullets in his ***. He Musta done som'n!

[Sorry made me think of it. Couldnt resist.]

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    Band-aid jockey

• mikeymedic
    replied
    Thanks for protecting the $14 in the purse and some lipstick...totally worth risking a human life for.

Leave a comment:

• Futurelaw89

• Futurelaw89
    replied
    Originally posted by AlmostaLEO View Post
    You, sir, are an idiot. You will likely never see a badge. You'll never pass psych with your attitude. Good luck!
    Wowww...picking ANOTHER fight?..

For somebody who hasn't even taken a simple WRITTEN TEST you sure seem to think you have first hand knowledge of the qualifications of a psych test.
    Maybe its just me, but that's some horrible logic.

I say watch your mouth. If you even get to the background stage of a department they just might check this web site for your previous posts..
    (and not to mention members would basically blackball you from any future discussions or questions you might have.)

And he was just messin with you by the way. Somebody was genuinely trying to be friendly with you and you call them an idiot becuase you can't take a joke.

Futurelaw89
    Futurelaw89
    Last edited by Futurelaw89; 09-17-2009, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KY Blue 72
    Forum Member

• KY Blue 72
    replied
    Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
    They think a lil different on that side of the river bro.
    Yeah apparently. Judging by a few of his other posts in different threads he does not sound like the type of person who will cut it as a police officer. He got offended when someone called him a wannabe. In fact, I think somehow when he typed the post I saw little teardrop smears in the letters. Don't ask me how he was able to cry through the computer but he definitely did.

Leave a comment:

• KY Blue 72
    Forum Member

• KY Blue 72
    replied
    I've turned in well more than one. The one I posted is the one I'm most likely to get if any.

You, sir, are an idiot. You will likely never see a badge. You'll never pass psych with your attitude. Good luck!
    Well you are right about one thing. I will likely never see a badge because I am not going to apply to be a police officer. I am a commissioned officer in the US Army for now. And hey I am not the one with a name that claims I am almost a LEO when I have only turned in a few applications. Who was the idiot again? Good try but alas, it was an epic fail.

Oh and by they way, the smiley face with the tongue sticking out meant I was joking in my post. But you felt the need to call me an idiot. You are an awfully sensitive person to be applying to be a police officer. Perhaps you should find another profession?
    KY Blue 72
    Forum Member
    Last edited by KY Blue 72; 09-17-2009, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lpstopper
    Forum Member

• lpstopper
    replied
    Originally posted by KY Blue 72 View Post
    Agreed. He went a little too far but his heart was in the right place. If he felt like pursuing, he should have just followed him the best he could and called the cops. And I see your name is AlmostaLEO. Your sig says you have only turned in an application. Do you think your name is entirely accurate
    They think a lil different on that side of the river bro.

Leave a comment:

• marcusindc
    Forum Member

• marcusindc
    replied
    Originally posted by JayhawkFan View Post
    he is an overzealous idiot, who put many lives at risk trying to be a dirty harry.
    Agreed.

It's one thing to defend someones life, in the moment. It's a whole different party when you get into a pursuit in your POV, attempt to shoot out tires, and go all Jack Bauer on the suspect.

Thank God he didn't kill anyone.

Leave a comment:

• AlmostaLEO
    A little here & there

• AlmostaLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by KY Blue 72 View Post
    Agreed. He went a little too far but his heart was in the right place. If he felt like pursuing, he should have just followed him the best he could and called the cops. And I see your name is AlmostaLEO. Your sig says you have only turned in an application. Do you think your name is entirely accurate
    I've turned in well more than one. The one I posted is the one I'm most likely to get if any.

Leave a comment:

• Till
    Forum Member

• Till
    replied
    Where did his rounds end up? Or did I miss it?

Leave a comment:

• ChevySSP
    Forum Member

• ChevySSP
    replied
    If he had killed somebody....

Leave a comment:

• KY Blue 72
    Forum Member

• KY Blue 72
    replied
    Very bad lapse in judgement. Once the perp left the license holder no longer was in danger. He will likely never see a CCW again.

Leave a comment:

• Futurelaw89

• Futurelaw89
    replied
    And this is why CCW holders shouldn't even think that they are even remotely linked to LEOs unless your own personal/family's safety is at risk.

This situation reminded me of a older question that was asked in reference to CCW holders being "sheepdogs"

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ight=sheepdogs

...wayyyy too much tv

Futurelaw89

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3967 users online. 237 members and 3730 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X