Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
    Looks like he was wearing some kind of uniform style shirt too

He is wearing the Class B uniform. Looks like a tool too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
      Same guy, but what the hell is ROTC-nazi supposed to mean? Being in the military makes you a NAZI?
      Its just a funny saying about cadets in ROTC. I used to call myself that just for fun when I was in ROTC.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostaLEO View Post
        So what you're saying is that a person enrolled in college, whether community or otherwise, getting their degree in order to become a LEO annoy you? So before you became a LEO you were considered a "wannabe"? Am I incorrect? You wanted to be a LEO, right? So how did your holier than thou butt get to where you're at today?

My degree of respect for you just dropped a few notches.
        Stop bein a crybaby. All he means is people who actually pretend to be cops, like the retard in the OP.
        sigpic

Comment

I swear some people....

If agencies just had to give their officers little red flashing lights and guns they would save a ton on fleet maintenence costs....

And I studied CJ. I don't feel offended by the term "wannabe."

Comment

So what you're saying is that a person enrolled in college, whether community or otherwise, getting their degree in order to become a LEO annoy you? So before you became a LEO you were considered a "wannabe"? Am I incorrect? You wanted to be a LEO, right? So how did your holier than thou butt get to where you're at today?

You are talking as though I care.

I have no problems with cj degrees. I have a problem with wannabes who are so overzealous that they think they are already leo's even before they are hired. Hell I attended community college myself before moving on to a university. I know that a lot of the cj majors there are just like this guy.
            Last edited by JayhawkFan; 09-16-2009, 09:35 PM.
            Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

Originally posted by KY Blue 72 View Post
              Stop bein a crybaby. All he means is people who actually pretend to be cops, like the retard in the OP.
              If he gets that offended, he won't last long if he ever makes it...
              It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
              Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

People these days. I tell ya....
                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I think he's talking about people that go around all decked out in uniform pulling people over acting as if they are cops. You need to losen the smokey a little bit, AlmostanLEO.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
                    If he gets that offended, he won't last long if he ever makes it...
                    You are 100% correct. You gotta have thick skin for that job.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Looker View Post
                      I think he's talking about people that go around all decked out in uniform pulling people over acting as if they are cops. You need to losen the smokey a little bit, AlmostanLEO.
                      Actually he used correct grammar. Even when in acronym form, you would still treat it as if it were typed out all the way. So his name actually says "Almost a law enforcement officer". Even though I pointed out to him that just because you submit an application that does not make you almost a law enforcement officer.
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6601 users online. 345 members and 6256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X