Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the guy won't be charged...Damn, the bad guy was just got out of jail, some people must really hate freedom...

Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
    wow. He did some Mortal Kombat S*** on that guy! "Finish him!"
    ARRRR-U-CANNNN!...Oh wait wrong game...

FREEZE!....
    sigpic

Comment

barbaric but interesting.

Comment

NEVER, EVER attack a nerd with a Samurai sword.

If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

the burglar got the point.

Comment

Originally posted by nogginbuster24 View Post
            barbaric but interesting.
            Barbaric?????? Guy gets his house broken into, tells the burglar to leave, burglar has the audacity to accost him (as the article says), guy defends his life and property......and he's barbaric????

Under what definition of the word does he fall under?
            When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Comment

Oh hell, here comes the sword ban.
              ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
                Oh hell, here comes the sword ban.
                I was just thinking that! And if it was California, they'd make it illegal to have anything sharper than a butter knife after this incident.
                "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

UK "anti-stab" knife

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8101032.stm

cornock_573617a.jpg

It was a Hanzo blade!
                  There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                  http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well they HAVE been around longer than us. Guess that makes them smarter!!

Comment

That'll learn 'em.

Comment

Owned! Just simply owned. No pun intended but I think the assailant could cut his way out of that one.

I have 2 expandable batons(22 inch and 16 inch), two nun-chucks, a staff and a set of sais and yes, I do know how to use them all. . .I'm still waiting for the moron to come into my house and accost me.

Comment

I sure am happy that the student decided to......take a stab at it.....when it came to protecting himself.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Good for the kid. The intruder found out that not everyone is an easy target, and also discovered a life of crime is not all that it's "sliced" up to be.
                            It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                              That'll learn 'em.
                              It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

one might say he's a "cut" above the rest in home protection.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3007 users online. 149 members and 2858 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X