300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Website

I have been introduced to a website that has a lot of humor.

This tidbit made me think of some of you all.

Today, I was called by my 9 year old son's teacher. He had handcuffed himself to his desk with handcuffs he found in my room. I was told to please bring in the key and not to leave my kinky toys out where a child could get them. I'm a cop. FML
    http://www.fmylife.com/
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

LOL That is a funny site, but on the other hand the people that take it seriously, and post all their real problems on there need meds lol.
    Virginia Beach Police Dept. (First choice)

05-2-09 Applied

09-17-09 Written/Physical/B-Pad

Hanover County Sheriff’s Dept.

01-13-09 Applied

Hiring freeze for two years??

sigpic

Comment

This one I think it better......

Today, I pulled someone over for speeding. He was only 10 over the speed limit so I gave him an $84 fine. It turns out he is a workplace Occupational Health and Safety officer and because I wasn't wearing my high visibilty vest while standing on the side of the road he gave me a $250 fine. FML

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post
        This one I think it better......

Today, I pulled someone over for speeding. He was only 10 over the speed limit so I gave him an $84 fine. It turns out he is a workplace Occupational Health and Safety officer and because I wasn't wearing my high visibilty vest while standing on the side of the road he gave me a $250 fine. FML
        THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!
        Virginia Beach Police Dept. (First choice)

05-2-09 Applied

09-17-09 Written/Physical/B-Pad

Hanover County Sheriff’s Dept.

01-13-09 Applied

Hiring freeze for two years??

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I like the last one.

Comment

yeah that site is good, some of the comments people leave on others' posts are pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post

LOL

We don't have to wear those but I know our State Troopers do.

Bummer

Comment

Today, I was at a stop light when I saw a cute police officer at the light across the intersection. Trying to be cute as I drove by, I turned and winked and waved. The car in front of me stopped, I rear ended them and then got rear ended. The cute cop winked back, then wrote me a ticket. FML
                This one applies...

...but this one had me ROLLING!!

Today, I went to the orthodontist to have my braces worked on. I accidentally swallowed some of the cleaning solution she used. She told me it would probably give me an upset stomach. Apparently, an upset stomach and crapping your pants means the same thing to an orthodontist. FML

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4380 users online. 266 members and 4114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X