Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice One Sheriff Glenn Boyer

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7573724

Jefferson Co. Sheriff defends a soldier's funeral procession in a very eloquently written letter. Worth a couple minutes to read...
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed on the streets

I left an abusive husband 1 1/2 years ago and I did not need this intimidation. I was livid and shaking!!
    My son is a deputy sheriff in another MO county. I respect police officers. It was not their fault as they were busy with traffic, but I called to make them aware of what was going on during this thing. The St. Louis County officer saw it but of course he was out of jurisdiction.

However, I called last night and your office asked me if I knew about this soldier. Again, I am sorry about him, but I am a taxpayer. I got a speeding ticket a few months ago and paid the fine. I do not deserve to be treated like this. I wanted to let the officer know how these men were acting. Also, they were driving into the turnarounds on Hwy. 30 and then back onto the road. the funeral was much further ahead. One of them nearly got hit by me and other people almost hit him and another as well. I wanted to lodge a complaint about them why they were still there, but no one in your office would take any information or do anything.

This was not a military funeral, even though it was a soldier. There were not military vehicles. It was a funeral and the road was not closed, the lane was closed, I was in the other lane and again, these nasty men had no right to do this and I would have liked them to get a ticket!
    She shows her true colors...

Comment

Is that lady serious. That sheriff wrote a great response letter.

Comment

Agreed. But this was already posted by marcusindc like... 3 threads down from this one

Futurelaw89

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
          Agreed. But this was already posted by marcusindc like... 3 threads down from this one
          whoops... must'a missed that one...
          The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed on the streets

Comment

Originally posted by Jessyca View Post
            whoops... must'a missed that one...
            It's ok, it happens.

Great letter, so maybe it deserves two threads.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5051 users online. 282 members and 4769 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X