Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robber returns 2 hours later to ask victim for date

From: http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...y_bennett.html

Police said they arrested a suspected robber on Sunday after he returned to his victim's home to ask her out on a date.

According to investigators, Stephfon Bennett was one of three men who robbed a couple on the city's north side late Sunday night, 10TV News reported.

Less than two hours after the robbery, police said that Bennett, 20, returned to the home and asked the woman out.

"We are not exactly sure what he was thinking at the time," said Columbus police Sgt. Sean Laird. "She recognized him right away when he returned and was able to have her cousin call 911."

Officers arrived and arrested Bennett in front of the house, police said.

He faces aggravated robbery charges.

The other two men suspected of breaking into the home remained at-large.
    Not sure if she said yes or not.

Maybe she was hot.

Comment

I've seen the picture. She is not.

Comment

LOL. That's funny stuff right there!
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Women do like "bad boys"...
          sigpic

Comment

He's just misunderstood, she'll go out with him because she believes she can change him....then he'll steal from her when she goes to the bathroom on one of their dates and that will be the straw that breaks the camels back.
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Guess you don't have to be a brain surgeon to do home robberies.
              "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Smooooooth Player!

That is why my chosen profession has built in job security.

There is no limit to stupidity!
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

By the way, homeboy is going to jail over trying to get a date with this...

"You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post

I'd rather take jail.
                    In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

It would almost be understandable if she was a knockout. Maybe he needs to get his prescription tweaked.

Comment

Possibly admired her for her mind?
                        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

his dads gonna disown him

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post

Well, if that's his taste in "women", he should be able to find some decent relationship material in prison.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Wait, duh, his mugshot explains everything. He's wearing beer-goggles.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4440 users online. 219 members and 4221 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X