300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Duramax VS. 1995 Impala SS

In a drag race, a 2007 Duramax VS. a 1995 Impala SS.

The Duramax had been warmed-up by a custom diesel shop.

The Impala was clean, in stock form, with upgraded exhaust (by sound).

Who wins???

I DO.

FWIW: The Duramax with several passengers was walking away from the single occupied Impala when they crossed my hidey hole at ~70 mph. Dem diesels is fast.

PS: I'm not going to call out the Las Vegas PD officer who give his teenage brother a business card to show me when caught driving stupid, but the temptation is there.
    Last edited by DaisyCutter; 09-05-2009, 06:46 PM.
    "Too many times, too many times payin' the price, just for the thrill" - Tesla

HAHA, love it good catch.

Comment

Did the business card work, or did you ignore it? I assume you ignored it.

Who the HECK races in an Impala anyway? Might as well pull a trailer with a yacht on it.
      If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Duramax all the way
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Rollin' coal.....diesels are incredible hard working engines and respond unusually well to simple modifications. It's cool to go to the track and see a 7000lb truck 4x4 with off road tires and a lift pull off 10-12 second 1/4 mi trap times...
          Last edited by ShantyIrish; 09-05-2009, 11:06 PM. Reason: call the spelling police....
          Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

If people only knew that with a decent tune, these things will rape 95% of cars on the road.

Comment

Don't have to convince me. I drive the winner of that race on patrol every day. That dirtymax is a tight *** engine.
              Attached Files

Comment

Good Ol' Diesel trucks.

Comment

Had a 350z and a Chrysler 300 blow by me racing one morning. I was on the other side of the road, and couldn't get the 350z because of how quickly it got far away, and the sloped back. I did get the 300, who was getting his butt beat. The 350z saw me and slowed way down, so I guess the 300 won. After that, I flew past the 350z, stopped the 300, arrested the driver with possession of weed and street racing, and also charged him along with his 4 friend with underage possession of alcohol. Yeah... they lost.

Comment

LOL...never thought I'd see a street racing thread on O.com.
                    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4773 users online. 300 members and 4473 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X