• Show
Clear All

• az4code23
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Nhoc6131
    replied
    Yeah I got my call for the academy tonight. I'll see you there congrats classmate!

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    replied
    Congrats, the Academy is what you make of it. If you pay attention and work hard: it's a piece of cake.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by StlCntyHopeful View Post
    I finally got my chance now! Today I got a phone call from St. Louis County Municipal Police Academy and am accepted into their academy class #171!!!! The absolute mos exciting phone call I could ever dream of getting.

I wanted to thank all you on the boards who have helped me along the way and will continue to help me through this career. I truly feel your help and knowledge on things made a huge difference and made me the better candidate. Thanks again and hopefully I to will be able to post on here someday and give the advice you guys have!

Not really anything to ask but I am just sooo excited!
    Congratulations. Good luck in the Academy.

Leave a comment:

• StlCntyHopeful
    started a topic Holy Cow!

Holy Cow!

I finally got my chance now! Today I got a phone call from St. Louis County Municipal Police Academy and am accepted into their academy class #171!!!! The absolute mos exciting phone call I could ever dream of getting.

I wanted to thank all you on the boards who have helped me along the way and will continue to help me through this career. I truly feel your help and knowledge on things made a huge difference and made me the better candidate. Thanks again and hopefully I to will be able to post on here someday and give the advice you guys have!

Not really anything to ask but I am just sooo excited!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3694 users online. 203 members and 3491 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X