300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow!

I finally got my chance now! Today I got a phone call from St. Louis County Municipal Police Academy and am accepted into their academy class #171!!!! The absolute mos exciting phone call I could ever dream of getting.

I wanted to thank all you on the boards who have helped me along the way and will continue to help me through this career. I truly feel your help and knowledge on things made a huge difference and made me the better candidate. Thanks again and hopefully I to will be able to post on here someday and give the advice you guys have!

Not really anything to ask but I am just sooo excited!
    "I submit to you that if a man has not found something he is willing to die for, he is not fit to live..." ---MLK

"The Lord hates a coward.."

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the baddest mother ****er in the valley.."

Originally posted by StlCntyHopeful View Post
    I finally got my chance now! Today I got a phone call from St. Louis County Municipal Police Academy and am accepted into their academy class #171!!!! The absolute mos exciting phone call I could ever dream of getting.

I wanted to thank all you on the boards who have helped me along the way and will continue to help me through this career. I truly feel your help and knowledge on things made a huge difference and made me the better candidate. Thanks again and hopefully I to will be able to post on here someday and give the advice you guys have!

Not really anything to ask but I am just sooo excited!
    Congratulations. Good luck in the Academy.

Comment

Congrats, the Academy is what you make of it. If you pay attention and work hard: it's a piece of cake.

Comment

Yeah I got my call for the academy tonight. I'll see you there congrats classmate!

Comment

Congratulations!
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3842 users online. 216 members and 3626 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X