Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about military civ jobs?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone know anything about military civ jobs?

    http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...99&WT.mc_n=125


    Anyone have insight into what these jobs are like?

  • #2
    Originally posted by q123mm View Post
    http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...99&WT.mc_n=125


    Anyone have insight into what these jobs are like?
    Why not simply check the website?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by q123mm View Post
      http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...99&WT.mc_n=125


      Anyone have insight into what these jobs are like?
      There is no insight even though quite a few of us are on the civilian military job.

      Do a search.. DoD police, civilian police on a military base etc.. You will find the info you want.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
        There is no insight even though quite a few of us are on the civilian military job.

        Do a search.. DoD police, civilian police on a military base etc.. You will find the info you want.
        Are you an actual police force or is it just more security/standing post?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by q123mm View Post
          Are you an actual police force or is it just more security/standing post?
          Depends upon the facility. Where Iam at we are primarly a security force as we handle both fixed posts and patrol our facility but we operate as a police force much like you would find in the local community. Our facility is a 9-5 M-F facility. Depending upon the base, you can be running code for tons of jobs. Many of your larger bases (IE Ft. Hood, Schofield Barracks, Norfolk) operate like large cities.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

          Comment

          MR300x250 Tablet

          Collapse

          What's Going On

          Collapse

          There are currently 5932 users online. 310 members and 5622 guests.

          Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

          Welcome Ad

          Collapse
          Working...
          X