Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Inmate Injured Trying to Break Back INTO Jail

SOURCE: http://www.longislandpress.com/2009/...ack-into-jail/

SHARPES, Fla. (AP) – A former inmate in Florida was injured while trying to sneak back into jail. Sylvester Jiles suffered severe cuts from barbed wire while trying to climb a 12-foot fence at the Brevard County Detention Center Monday night. The 24-year-old former inmate was released last week from the jail after accepting a plea deal on a manslaughter charge.

He showed up at the jail Monday night and asked to be taken back into custody because he feared family members of his victim would retaliate against him. Jail officials said they couldn’t take him in and told him to file a police report.

Instead, he tried to climb over the barbed-wire fence and fell in his attempt.

He remained hospitalized for his injuries Tuesday.

Guess he didn't get enough
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Noooo he owes some body something... I mean I'd be mad at him if I was family of the victim, but I don't think that would be enough to scare someone, for their life, back into jail. LMAO it's funny though!

Comment

Hmmmm, how long till he sues the jail for his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by TXCountySheriff View Post
        Noooo he owes some body something... I mean I'd be mad at him if I was family of the victim, but I don't think that would be enough to scare someone, for their life, back into jail. LMAO it's funny though!
        TxCountySheriff
        This is an inmate we are talking about. Thought processes do no necessarily go thru the same channels in inmates as they do in the "regular" population.

Then again-----------depending on the crime he committed (and the family)------------he might be VERY correct in being scared of the family.

If the family is one of those that.................Ahem..............are not exactly highbrow........................I would be scared too.

Yea, this guy seems to be an idiot. Normal inmate!
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6253 users online. 331 members and 5922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X