Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispatcher burns down deputy's house

SOURCE: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Dis...ged_wBurning_B

BURNET, TX – A dispatcher in Burnet (BER’-net) is charged with arson after fire damaged her lawman boyfriend’s home hours after they broke up.
    Four people suffered smoke inhalation trying to rescue a dog owned by Burnet County Sheriff’s Deputy Scott Keese. The English bulldog named Arnold survived the Aug. 16 blaze after being given oxygen.

Fire Marshal John Paul Erskine says Keese, who was not home when the fire broke out, has no plans to reunite with Kristen Gilliam. Both are 34.

An affidavit says Gilliam told a friend that she “wished something bad would happen” because the couple reconciled in the past after such occurrences.

Keese declined comment. The affidavit says Gilliam, arrested Wednesday and freed on $5,000 bond, denies starting the fire.

Sheriff W.T. Smith declined comment on whether Gilliam remains a dispatcher.

One word: DRAMA QUEEN
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Someone suspected of being an arsonist in a DV related case that injures 4 people (probably for life) not involved in the relationship gets out on only $5K ???

Wow. Cost of living must be REEEEEEEEEEEEAL low there.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking.

Comment

She only did it cuz she loved him! LOL
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post

Fire Marshal John Paul Erskine says Keese, who was not home when the fire broke out, has no plans to reunite with Kristen Gilliam. Both are 34.

One word: DRAMA QUEEN
          Two words can take care of both those lines: Ya' think!?!
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Besides your partner officers, the two people that should be cared for with compassion and love are your wife (significant other) and your dispatcher. Never let them get angry with you. Severe consequenses usually abound.
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Yeah, dude don't **** off the dispatcher. Seriously, $5,000 dollar bond.

Comment

Yeah ok Let's see, bet she'll be trying to be a cop in a neighboring town real soon...

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
                  Yeah ok Let's see, bet she'll be trying to be a cop in a neighboring town real soon...
                  or a disptcher....

Comment

Dear Police Forums, I used to be a dispatcher but now realize my true calling is to be a Cop. I have a clean record except for one minor incident last year when I burned down my boyfriends house. No one was seriously hurt and I was given 4 years probation.

I have successfully attended alll my court required Anger Management and Domestic Violence classes

Can I still be a Cop?
                    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Talk about an awkward situation at work.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
                        and she'll get the job too.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
                        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

That's why people shouldn't date co-workers, imo.

Comment

Think Thars' still a spark of hope between them ???
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
                              Besides your partner officers, the two people that should be cared for with compassion and love are your wife (significant other) and your dispatcher. Never let them get angry with you. Severe consequenses usually abound.
                              I'd rather have my partner mad at me than one of the dispatchers.........

I hate DOG CALLS........................(yea I made one mad one day........three weeks of dog calls in the backwoods area of the county---back before GPS)
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3031 users online. 133 members and 2898 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X