X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll Droppings

Troll Droppings Deleted

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Listen, junior, who the [email protected] are you to barge in here and call me an idiot? And to call me a Nazi? How dare you! You are brand new here (actually, past tense will soon apply) and obviously no cop or corrections officer. Does your mommy know you are using the computer?

Why do you insist on using 30-year-old examples? If you could at least master basic spelling, maybe someone would listen to the fecal matter spewing forth from your suction port. If you actually put your miniscule brain in gear before engaging that oughta-be bloody mouth, you would know that a misdemeanant is one who has committed a misdemeanor.

Go away, troll.

[ 06-05-2002: Message edited by: ateamer ]
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

There's a saying, Big Dog:

a little honey will get you further then a lot of molasses.

Think about it.

Comment

Troll Droppings Deleted

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Comment

ateamers response made me totally abt.... then again... it could be the alcohol.... and perhaps he meant midemeanants as in the offenders. I don't know... I havent read the thread you are all talking about. I would like to mention that bigdog spelled "NAZI's" wrong.... its not NATZI...lol... dumb***. hey? should I edit this? I cant tell. It's been a long day.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

1. I'm not your buddy.
            2. I am right.
            3. My response is not media-programmed. It is one borne of years of working the streets and detention bureau.
            4. I'll take it easy as soon as you lay off calling the veterans around here idiots and acting like you own the place.
            5. Do not mistake my courtesy as friendship.
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Good work Aeteamer. I like number one. I'm not your buddy. PRICELESS. Everything else there's Mastercard.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer:

maybe someone would listen to the fecal matter spewing forth from your suction port.

Go away, troll.

[ 06-05-2002: Message edited by: ateamer ]
                HAHAHAHAGHAHAAAAAAAAA!

I got to use that one at work!

[ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: JRT6 ]

Comment

Did I miss a troll hunt?
                  #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                  Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                  RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                  Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                  "Smile" - no!

Comment

You sure did Pete, but we have a snipe hunt coming up

Comment

I like snert hunting the best.

Comment

I don't know from snipes (Wesley, isn't he protected!) or snerts (and Mitzi, ladies don't snert, they giggle!), but, as some of you may know, I have been on an inter-site troll safari.

Jolly good fun, eh!
                        #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                        Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                        RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                        Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                        "Smile" - no!

Comment

Aww nuts... I got sent to a radar course and missed all the action!!
                          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

If you recall ICEMAN, he is really the Enforcer. See attached from another group.

Subject: Re: COUNTDOWN!
                            Newsgroups: ne.weather
                            View: Complete Thread (10 articles) | Original Format
                            Date: 2002-06-06 16:21:23 PST

No dates, eh? Good! because
                            I guess your wife wouldn't like that!

FYI,

Enforcer=Iceman....
                            I have aol now, they let you have multiple handles..... I meant to post with
                            iceman so everyone knows who I am, I'll have to remember. The bmw... That was
                            a JOKE, by the way. If you were able to download the car you would have known
                            that... it retails at 85k... slightly out of my league!
                            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

AUUUUUUUUGH.
                              I keep missing these trolls! Why me?! Why can't I just have the profound pleasure of watching you guys fillet them in person just once? I promise I'll be quiet and only sharpen the blades when asked to do so....'
                              Out
                              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6273 users online. 357 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X