Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel if a KNOWN sex offender was posting here on a regular basis??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel if a KNOWN sex offender was posting here on a regular basis??

Lets go one further to say he had attempted to kidnap an 8 yearold girl at knife point??

He served his time.

Would you be comfortable with him posting here??

Would you attack him for what he's done??

would you demand he gets banned?

Would you welcome him with open arms??

Would you defend him??

This exact situation is occuring on a Martial arts forum I know of (Not mine), and I would like your opinions on the subject.
    Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

There is no such thing as rehabilitation for child molesters.They will repeat their crimes. They should never be released from prison.
    Bill R

Comment

I would stay in contact with his postings until I could get a photo of him, and his address.

Those scum do not quit.

Jim Burnes

Comment

I wouldn't have anything to do with him. Once a child molester, always a child molester.

Comment

I agree. It's one thing to make a mistake in your life but If you do or try to harm a child like that you are scum and nothing you ever do can change that. Do what Jim said, get his pic and address and as much info as you can, maybe you can keep him from trying this again. also just a thought but is he currently training at a do-jang(sorry I'm TKD), And are there kids there? Good luck with this.
          Using order to deal with the disorderly, using calm to deal with the clamorous, is mastering the heart. - Master Sun Tzu

Comment

I don't think I would be uncomfortable with him/her posting here. And I wouldn't attack directly, unless you count a smart-*** type remark every now and then.

You never know, there may be one posting or lurking here already.

I don't belive I would ask for him to be banned. For one, this forum is not my property. For another as LE, I would try to take the opportunity to learn as much as I could. Understanding these kinds of folks is vital and I'll take any chance to learn all I can.
            "Trust me. I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

Comment

Keep em comming guys!!!

peaceful warrior,
              I'm not sure. He is trained in Wing Chun, and I believe he was doing some kind of MMa type fighting (Brazillian Jujitsu/Muy Tai maybe?)

I remeber a convesation a long time ago by him where he was talking about the greater effectiveness of his new style over Wing Chun.

He sounds like a lower level martial artists, or more correctly a martial artist of many years who has not progressed. I know his original teacher kicked him out of the school when he found out of his record. But it sounds like he found new teachers or training partners who don't care about his past.

He may not be much to a 13 year veteran like me, but I'm sure his sklls are enough to smoke the average person, let alone a child.

[ 09-02-2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Royal Dragon ]
              Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

[ 04-04-2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Comment

Attempted kidnapping of an 8 yearold girl at knife point. he got off due to the fact she was too scared or unsure of herself to acurately identify him, BUT was convited on other charges.

I have a news paper artical about him, but I can't figure out how to get it on the net right now. I may have to upload it to my site so you all can read it.

He admited it on another site, and was laughing about getting away with it and joking about how good the young ones are. Unfortunetly, that site erased all of that, and I don't remember the URL to it.

the topic of Neil Cameron (Aka Tulsa Wing Chun) has come up on martial arts froums before, and he is banned on a number of them because of his history. The perticular site he is on now apparently either has sympathy for him, or feels they are not fit to judge him. the sad part is minor have access to this site, and it offeres a room for those wishing to meet up with training partners in the real world (Kind of like a Kung Fu dateing service, only for training instead of dateing).

Here are some conversatons with him, myself and a Kung Fu brother of mine as well as some only he is involved with. I of course am Royal Dragon, my Kung Fu Brother is Sifu Abel, and the sex offender is Neil Cameron under the name TulsaWingChun (Wing Chun being a martial art style for those that don't know).

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Fo rums&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=6613&forum=12

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Fo rums&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=5745&forum=12

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Fo rums&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=6557&forum=12

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=For ums&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=6667&forum=1

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=For ums&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=6465&forum=1

The follwing is his registered info with the Tulsa PD:

Joseph Neal Cameron's entry in the Tulsa Sex offender page
                  http://www.tulsapolice.org/sexreg/Name.asp?FormName=SearchName&FormAction=se arch&LastName=Cameron.

The arguments with him got him tempoarily banned on the cyberkwoon forum, and I got labeld as a troll over it(I'm a bit hot headed concerning this subject as children were involved).

He's back now though, and the forum administraitor's are again enableing him.

[ 09-02-2002, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Royal Dragon ]

Comment

Ok, I found a copy of the news paper artical.

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/mrpips/sex20offender2.jpg

Comment

It's the internet, it's hard to keep people away that you dont want on it. The owner of the Forum would have to make the decision to ban him, and if everyone complained, that might help. I think if no one answers his posts that would work best; the quickest way to to get rid of someone is to ignore them. The more you argue with a *troll*, the more they want to post.

I personally wouldnt have any contact with the known offender, even by way of posting. JMO. Unless part of his sentence was to stay off of the computer, he's not breaking a law by doing it.
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

True, he is not breaking any laws, but I wanted to know how those serving the LE community (You guys)would feel about a known sex offender posting on a fourm they freaquent often. And wether or not you fetl he should be banned from the comunity.

For me, I think that in a martial arts forum, we are spending great amounts of time in our lives learning to defend ourselves and protect our loved ones from monsters like that. For a community made up of martial artists to tolerate and enable someone who is KNOWN to be the very type we work so hard at learning to defend against is perposterious.

Many on that forum did defend him. The subject burns me, and I feel the need to discuss it, but I have decided to boycott that site due to the situation. There is little I can do about it, I am just confused as to why some people allow him to be part of the forum community when they KNOW what he is.

Comment

One thing strikes me as odd in this:

Hotmail is a throw-away address. If you were a convicted sex offender, why use your real name for a throwaway hotmail address, so you could post under a user name that doesn't indicate your name, but DOES indicate your city?

Are you certain that it's not someone pulling everyone's collective chain?

Comment

If this guy is for real I would not hesitate to bash him everytime he posted. On the job I have to treat everyone equally but the net allows me to vent my anger at these scumbags at will.

You may not be able to ban him but you can make life miserable for him as far as that forum he's posting on.
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Royal Dragon, Maybe you should just let this moron post to the site, you have to restrain yourself of course. Guys like that will shoot themselfs in the foot sooner or later. Just make a hardcopy of his posts.

If you know you have a snake in your camp, you can stay safe by always keeping an eye on the snake. And snakes will always behave like a snake given enough time.

Jim Burnes

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5432 users online. 304 members and 5128 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X