Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh.

Here's the story

Be prepared, it's pretty sad and will probably make you mad as well. But what do you guys think will happen to the father?
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Slap on the wrist.

Should be negligant manslaughter, at a minimum, I'd say.

[ 05-31-2002: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Comment

I just have a simple question.

Why are some people stupid?

7 hours?? C'mon there is no excuse for that -- especially at that age -- parents should know where their kids are at ALL times.
      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

parents should know where their kids are at ALL times.
        You'd think that, wouldn't you? But apparently that's really difficult for some parents to do. Unfortunely, it's too many of them.
        If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

12 OTHER kids? *shakes head in disbelief*

The story is rather vague. I wonder what all the details were. Very unfortunate thing to have happen.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

We had one down here where this guy passed by the family restaurant for a minute then started helping the daddy and brothers in the restaurant. His one year old he left in a car seat in the car. He died from heat exhaustion. It was a couple of hours he left him in the car. They charged him but by the time they went to court and a expensive lawyer they explained how he never had been arrested and what kind of citizen he was and he beat the rap, How stupid can you be.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5953 users online. 356 members and 5597 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X