300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campus Fire Marshal

Hey all! I know this really isn't the forum for fire stuff, but I am going to be applying for the position of campus fire marshal tomorrow. I was just wondering if you guys think that it will look good on a resume. It is a lot of responsibility and paperwork and notetaking. Stuff like that. I'm very qualified because of the Cadet thing and other jobs I've had and no experience is required for the position.

Just curious as to what you guys and gals think!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Go for it.. If it's anything like what we have on campus it's a easy job. Checking status of, keeping an inventory of fire extinguishers and related equipment. Another fun part is the "surprise" and unannounced fire alarms of all the buildings monitoring the evacuation and other procedures, here we must do it twice a year.
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Yeah. That sounds like the description I got for the job. It should be interesting...of course this is all assuming that I will actually get the job...

Comment

Do you decide when the unannounced fire alarms are? Would you take bribes to schedule them during an exam? [Eek!] [Eek!]
        If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

Now that you mention it...LOL! [Wink]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3567 users online. 133 members and 3434 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X