• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck I was 16 before I found out my name wasn't "God D***it"

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
      I worked Compton, I got a few......

Orangejello and her sister Lemonjello. How about a man named Asti Spumanti

In another city I ran a car that came back registered to a Bich Ho, the RTO had a heck of a time reading that off over the air.

OMG....There are two sisters here (well maybe they arent anymore) named orangejello and Lemonjello

I had a patient that named his child canabis (probably spelled that wrong)

Comment

Just remembered a woman who named her kid "Peanut."

Comment

A student my mom taught one year was named "Yurhighness"

Comment

Dang, and I thought Frank Zappa's kids had some crazy names.

Frank Zappa

Zappa was married to Kathryn J. "Kay" Sherman from 1960 to 1964, and in 1967 he married Adelaide Gail Sloatman, with whom he remained until his death from prostate cancer in 1993. They had four children: Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan and Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen. Gail Zappa manages the businesses of her late husband under the name the Zappa Family Trust.
            www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
            In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

There is a dentist here in NorCal named Richard Wacker D.D.S....

...Open wide...

Comment

Girl named :Aquanetta. Guy named: Dick Little. Asian guy named :Hung Lo. Vietnamese guy named :Phuc. A guy from school : Montgomery Ward. Another guy from school: William Williams.
                Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

One of my Greyhound Passengers uses the name "Delicious Bush".

Dunno if that's his real name, or not... But then again, this guy always seems stoned whenever I see him.
                  Last edited by BBM; 06-25-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Miter Binisdurity

say it fast and you'll laugh

Comment

Richard Head has got to be one of the more popular 'unfortunate' names. I had a college professor with that name. The first day of class he introduced himself and said, "Don't call me 'Dick'".

Also had a visiting professor from Poland named Bugala Galeski. Not unfortunate, just fun to say fast (boogaloogaleski)

The funny thing about that Orangello and Lemonjello thing is that I've talked to probably a half-dozen people that say those 2 live in their area -- and they're all from different areas of the country. I figure either A) Those 2 really get around, or B) It's an urban myth.

The area I patrol has a lot of Asian families. Seeing 'Wang' as a last name was funny for a while, now it's just normal.

Comment

Chubby Johnson. I thought he was messing with me, but his information came back in MVA as valid.
                        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Lawasha and Ladriah... washer, dryer... brother and sister.

Comment

Friends old science teacher. Harold Cox. No joke.

Comment

A high school classmate with the last name of Ball married a woman named Crystal. Now she will be "Crystal Ball" for the rest of her life.

That is good, but doesn't top the young woman named "Shi' Thead" (Shi-thay-ed).

Another one that deserves honorable mention is "cy' phyllis" (Si-Fillis). I wonder if she had a sister called Kla' midia.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

A witness in one of my cases had to leave an interview early to pick up her twin sons, Horatio and Felatio

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5807 users online. 439 members and 5368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X