300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,4998331%255E661,00.html

Now that is disheartening. I have arrested drunks before and while they are drunk they put up a fight and get beat up while I was trying to place cuffs on them. Somehow I can see this teen fighting the guy and recieving the blows as a result. Then when he sobered up he started to cry excessive force. This is total BS to the highest degree. Would hate to see any one try to protect themselves now.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Now you know what the media and court system in Australia is like. A person who murdered 3 ladies got 18 years. [Eek!]

Comment

Wow I feel for you guys down there. And here I thought officer in the states had it rough. LOL

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

That ranks up there with the stupidest things I've ever heard.
          On the wings of a dove
          Let's roll for justice
          Let's roll for truth
          Let's not let our children grow up
          Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Comment found near the end of the artical

"A person protecting himself should have some rights. He should be able protect himself, but without a weapon."

Reply]
            This is stupid, a weapon guarentees a sucsessful defense. There are too may variables and chances for a fatal mistake without one. Self defense is NOT Queensbury rules of sport, it's about survival reguardless of the cost. A weapon ensures that. Empty hand combat is to risky, especially when you have a wife and child to defend as well as yourself.

If you ask me, the drunk could have been anything form the drunk he was to a Killer looking for his next victem. Beating him to near death was not only justified, but required for safty's sake. better safe than sorry.
            If this Kid didn't want to be hurt, he shouldn't have been threatening other's lives by breaking into thier homes.

[ 08-30-2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Royal Dragon ]
            Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

[ 04-04-2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Comment

Frank Booth,
                HEEEEEY, I'm all for Police brutality!!! I think criminals NEED the whoopi'n their Daddy's never gave them!!!
                Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by AuS_rOoKiE:
                  Now you know what the media and court system in Australia is like. A person who murdered 3 ladies got 18 years. [Eek!]

Well that's fine, as long as the victims relatives take care of the killer once he's released, the actual amount of time served is no matter.

Jim Burnes

Comment

They better!!!!

Or maybe it would be nice if he expierienced some REAL justice while between the bars.

[ 08-30-2002, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: AuS_rOoKiE ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2349 users online. 161 members and 2188 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X