300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has got to be illegal

I thought only those in law enforcement could do this but apparently not. I am incensed someone could get my driver's license info off the net. I thought only law enforcement officals could do this. Who do we contact about this? http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Whoa! That is freakin' crazy!! How many people do you think just go to that site to have fun? Really now! Sites like that is how lives get destroyed!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

America has gone way too far in freedoms!

Comment

WOW... I checked a few people out... the info is right on the money, even the pictures are correct!!
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Now this is the kind of $hit that really ****es me off!! especially since now i see that guy on-line LIED about what he looked like!!
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I know...I mean....I still can't believe something like that has been allowed online. I can'e even begin to imagine how the law was passed and heard nothing about it. And it gives out so much personal information.

Comment

I looked myself up...I gotta get a new picture Good news though, it says I only weigh 48 pounds
              Bill R

Comment

Well, I think it's a glitch cause it said the same thing about me. I should write to thank them I guess

Comment

Boy! I'm sure glad I didn't marry the girl I dated in high school! She didn't age well at all!
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Neither did the guy I dated but he still had all his hair

Comment

Man, I thought this site was real. I already was thinking up ways to stalk some of my ex girlfriends who I've lost track of.

Comment

Zamboni... shhhhh
                        Ignorance can be remedied, stupidity cannot.

Comment

Its amazing such personal info is available so easily!!

Comment

Now, Don's driver's license picture....there was a real wake up call! ooooo---eeee! lol

Comment

Do you remember when the Coyote chased the Roadrunner, and then looks down and realizes he is over the gorge? Remember the sound of him falling, then hitting the ground? That would be about how hard I fell for this!
                              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                              "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4180 users online. 253 members and 3927 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X