• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
    quote:
    Originally posted by LeeRoy:

BOYCOTT 8! Anybody that doesn't join me must be a racist and a supporter of Hitler.

LeeRoy, That post was number 54 8

If you don't include the origanal post, that was the 8th reply on the thread.

[ 08-29-2002, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by 555:
      According to Chinese tradition the number 8 is supposedly lucky. Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York apparently took this to heart and had her labor induced early so that her daughter would be born on August 8th (1988).

see 555....now YOU are trying to twist the facts to fit YOUR OWN agenda. 8's are nazi numbers and that's the end of it. what the heck are you, some sort of Duchess worshipper??? why, i'll tell you a thing or two.........
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

nick
        It was supposed to be subliminal.

If you don't include the origanal post, that was the 8th reply on the thread.

I was born on August 8 at 8pm…. Just keeps getting spookier.

Comment

I just wrote my state legislators requesting legislation which would outlaw the extremely insensitive game "8-ball."
          If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

I guess I need to stop being a fan of Dale Jarrett. Either that or I'll have to fire off some angry, yet respectful e-mails to RYR asking them to change numbers. After that I'll right NASCAR, asking them to not allow the use of 88 anymore.

What a bunch of f'ing, nothing else better to do than **** and moan about everybody else's business, self righteous, tree hugging, bunny loving, single digit brain cell, zero common sense, we want freedom, but do things my way, can't have no controversy unless we start it, one way idiots!!!

Comment

Photos of some of the clothes showed skulls in the background behind 88. It is very likely that these clothes did indeed represent the sinister meaning in the accusation. It's not just some paranoid fantasy. If you deal with skins and Neo-Nazis, it will become apparent.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

The Ebayers were upset that Target was selling merchandise with 88 on it.
                "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

OH MY... LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!! [Eek!]

*Gulp*...I just heard a disturbing rumor that the schools are actually teaching our kids that there is a number between 87 and 89. Those bastards, when will it end?!
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by ateamer:
                    Photos of some of the clothes showed skulls in the background behind 88. It is very likely that these clothes did indeed represent the sinister meaning in the accusation. It's not just some paranoid fantasy. If you deal with skins and Neo-Nazis, it will become apparent.

So why are people ****ed at Target for selling it and not the manufacturer for making it? And what f'ing manufacturer would make something so stupic that is sure bring a lawsuit?
                    On the wings of a dove
                    Let's roll for justice
                    Let's roll for truth
                    Let's not let our children grow up
                    Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

I think the ACLU needs to get involved........ on both sides of it.

Comment

Gee, I better let Eric Lindros know as well.

Comment

I always thought there was something suspicious about Lynn Swan and Drew Pearson.
                          Do your best, do what is right

Comment

Oh great... Our PD and the City PD both use "88" as the radio identifer for HQ. I suppose we should expect a bunch of college loonies protesting this stupid issue.
                            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Nah, don't worry about it 207. The liberal professors already call us the stormtroopers.
                              "All the people like us are we,
                              And everyone else is They"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6364 users online. 347 members and 6017 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X