300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It runs in the family

I was supposed to take my kids out over an hour ago so we could spend some Q time together, and I sit here waiting for my ex to get my keys out of the car. I left my cell phone in the car last night and my son went to go get it, but forgot to take my keys out. I just did the very same thing from work like 2+ weeks ago. I paid $65 for a locksmith to come out and jimmie my car. It took him less than one minute. UGH! I refuse to pay that again...

Hey! I can do ya one better then that! We had just gotten a brand new Volkswagen and my husband locked the keys in the car and the extra one wouldn't work.
    So, we pay a locksmith to come open it.
    Ok, so all is fine. We leave, drive a block down, go over this railroad trestle that was like a hill.....and plow into the back of a tourist who had just plain stopped (it was a busy 3 lane road) to read a map. Not one of our better days!

Comment

hey mitzi, i thought all the newer VWs only locked by either using the remote or turning the key in the lock on teh door. AFAIK, there isnt a passive mode on the alarm that make it arm itself. i also drive a VW, i have a passive mode on my aftermarket alarm and have locked myself out a couple of times too i keep a spare key in my wallet just for that reason.

Comment

This was a 1971 VW, I think. I'd love to have a newer one!

Comment

Hello Katey
          "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
          www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Don't feel bad Katey. At least is was not a radio car. At a public gas station. And you without a spare key.

Just don't even ask me!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

(((((Neo))))) How have you been? Nice to see you back here!!!

And Don, you KNOW I have to ask...Spill it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5512 users online. 307 members and 5205 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X