Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiny weapon and laws of USA and countries of Europe. NEED HELP!!! (from Russia)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tiny weapon and laws of USA and countries of Europe. NEED HELP!!! (from Russia)

The help is necessary for me!

I attend sale of the tiny weapon. These are patterns of fire-arms in 4-5 times of the smaller size, than first copies. All these tiny patterns completely acting. Some characteristics of patterns: calibre of 2.8 millimeters, speed of a bullet - 440-480 meters per one second, bulk of a bullet - 0.1 grammes. The "know-how" of smaller patterns under a cartridge of calibre of 1 millimeter is fulfilled also. Patterns will decrease some more time in three. Thus the scale of such patterns will be 1/10 - 1/15 and they will shoot certainly!

I am interested with the following question. I want to sell these patterns in USA and countries of Europe. How these are classified divide under laws of these countries? How them to import into these countries? I want to make this business honestly not entering in conflicts to laws of these countries.

Help me please! Inform the information!!! Or even tell where I can find this information?

Hello Fedor, and welcome to officer.com.

Your topic is already in the firearms forum, and we only want topics opened in one forum, so I am closing this one. Anyone wishing to respond may do so in the Firearms Section.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5920 users online. 317 members and 5603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X