Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHS/BP checkpoint fool bites off more than he can handle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUzd7...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 04-19-2009, 11:33 PM.

Can we say dumb ***
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

LOL, he now has an interesting if one sided story to tell his friends.
      Looks pretty good for resisting arrest. Typical street lawyer trying to hold court on a traffic stop instead of waiting for the proper forum.
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

whats interesting is the multi-agency interaction. He wasn't tazed by BP, but rather by AZ DPS. He spends the whole video whining about how he wasn't resisting or being violent, but yet refused to exit the vehicle when instructed to, by what sounds like both USBP and AZ DPS. What a fool.
        As per usual, the comments on the youtube site are priceless. They'd be hilarious if it wasn't so sad how stupid some people are.

Comment

IMHO, this guy is a total idiot. The authority of the Border Patrol to search under the circumstances mentioned, is well established at law. Listen to his narrative carefully, and you'll see he admits to what is classified as "passive resistance". The unfortunate fact is this young man has been listening to the wrong people. Where were the people who told him he could refuse the search with no consequences? Far enough away to be of no help to him. Contrary to the crap often depicted on TV, when a dog "alerts" he does not neccesarily go through a dramatic series of movements or girations. Back to basics. All this clown had to do was comply with the request of the Border Patrol Officers. He'd have been on his way in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
            IMHO, this guy is a total idiot. The authority of the Border Patrol to search under the circumstances mentioned, is well established at law. Listen to his narrative carefully, and you'll see he admits to what is classified as "passive resistance". The unfortunate fact is this young man has been listening to the wrong people. Where were the people who told him he could refuse the search with no consequences? Far enough away to be of no help to him. Contrary to the crap often depicted on TV, when a dog "alerts" he does not neccesarily go through a dramatic series of movements or girations. Back to basics. All this clown had to do was comply with the request of the Border Patrol Officers. He'd have been on his way in no time.
            +1. This guy is a tool and idiot.

Comment

Supposedly there's a video from the scene, anyone have it so we can see what really happened?
              1*

Ten dash eight!

Comment

That's what I was wondering. I'd like to see the video of what REALLY happened.

Comment

Just another case of people trying to be street lawyers. He was given a lawful instruction and refused. He thought he was immune from the law and wanted to cause a confrontation to further his anti government cause........ I too would like to see the video and not just his side and his video taken later

Comment

I want to see his face when he gets convicted, and realizes he now has a criminal record (assuming he doesn't already have one). I'll bet his little crusade against tyranny won't look so glorious anymore.

Comment

that was eight minutes and forty three seconds of my life that I will never get back. Damn.

Comment

Sounds like this dope ran into some good old fashioned police work.

Comment

So...nothing was found in the car. Perjury? You are proud of this? Sounds like the BP wanted to search a car without probable cause. I hope the officers involved are arrested for assault.

Before you trash me, maybe explain how a dog will alert without anything ever being found?

Comment

The scent of narcotics is what alerts the canine. There doesn't have to be drugs in the vehicle. Someone smoking pot near the car at an earlier date can be all that is needed. The drugs may be gone, but the scent is still there. Thats only one possibility.

How about another one. When approaching checkpoints there are signs informing you that you are approaching a US Border Patrol checkpoint. There are also signs stating that there are narcotics dogs present. Even stupid criminals are smart enough to throw their drugs out the window before rolling up to where the agents and dogs are positioned. And again, the scent of those drugs is still present in the vehicle.

Careful with your accusations as you clearly have no knowledge of K-9's. Your profile states that you're an accountant, and not an LEO. When LEO's talk about the public being easily influenced and unaware of the law, we're talking about people like you.

The courts have upheld that a dog alert is probable cause to search a vehicle. A warrant is not needed. Refusing to exit at that point is illegal, as is obstructing the flow of traffic.
                            Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 04-17-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyPA View Post
                              So...nothing was found in the car. Perjury? You are proud of this? Sounds like the BP wanted to search a car without probable cause. I hope the officers involved are arrested for assault.

Before you trash me, maybe explain how a dog will alert without anything ever being found?
                              I'm no detective Johnny, but it seems to me that if this nut jod is floating around trying to pick fights with the boarder patrol then there are many ways to get the dog to indicate on a vehicle. It doesn't take much. That is if he is looking for exactly what he got.

Perjury? The real question, can you define it? Give it a try.

What is Probable cause Johnny? Do you know how to establish probable cause or do you just assume that because the fake (my assumption) Pastor says there was none then there wasn't? Use your head numbers man, there is an overwhelming number of really great cops out wirking the Boarder and State Patrols. What do you think the chances are that all of the cops at the scene are crooked or don't know what they are doing and could never find probable cause to search a vehicle? Which i might add is one of the easyest things to do.

Slow down...There are two sides to every story there hero!
                              It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3602 users online. 243 members and 3359 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X