300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, my name is

Kate, as in kateykakes. NO, my name is NOT Sweet_Kate, nor am I Phillygirl whose name happens to be Kate also. I am kateykakes, kk, Kate, Katey, kakes, kates.

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I have more than one name here on this forum. NO, I do not. Anyone else here that gets asked questions like this because of posters that share a similar name?

[ 08-26-2002, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

"TIMMY!!!!!"

OK if you're not a Wierd AL or South Park fan you won't get it so don't ask but I couldn't refuse. Just hanging in my own little world this morning. Just excuse me please.

[ 08-26-2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

Comment

I haven't had that problem!

Comment

you can call me ray, or you can call me jay, or you can call me ray jay, or you can call me rj, or you can call me rjj, or you can call me rjj junior, or you can call me johnny, or you can call me sonny, but you doesn't has to call me kateykakes!!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Smoooooooooooches, Nick.

Comment

I can't say that I have the same problem buddy. It definitely must suck though.

hmmmm... are you SURE you're not any of those other people???? really sure??? tell the truth now Ellen! I've known you to be a little..well..oh, forget it!
            Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

I'm ready to change my name. [Frown]

Comment

Now why would you change your name??? You ONLY post here on the forum as kateykakes. The only time someone could mistake you for someone else is in chat. That's no big deal. You know who you are, and the people you chat with all the time know as well. I think you should remain the one and only KATEYKAKES!!!!!!!!
                Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

"Imitation is the sincerest of flattery"

- Charles Caleb Colton

Comment

LOL... It's Timmmmaaahhhh!!!!

hehehehe...

Katey...do not change your name, or I'll have to kick your ***. Unless we do that Frick and Frack thing. [Wink]

Comment

Maybe it's a female thing, ya know. Piper...Jee...I kinda think both of you might feel the same if someone else had a similar name to you guys.

Piper, am I frick or frack?

Comment

Katey...Yes I do understand...saw a person come in chat as Detpiper once, kept getting us confused.

Hmmmmm, I'd think you'd be Frack as I'm full of Frick.

Comment

I think we're both a little bit full of it!

Comment

So I guess calling you Sweetkakes is out of the question, huh? [Wink]

Comment

I'm still gonna call ya what I call ya ,KK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5840 users online. 356 members and 5484 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X