300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pursuit - For your Amusement

I have no idea what country this is from and obviously the tape does not tell the whole story. However, it does make me curious as to their pursuit policies as well as their policies on discharge of firearms, particularly when it comes to watching their crossfire.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...e_Through_City
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

The caption indicates they're Thai cops. On an unrelated note, I must have erroneously clicked the wrong button, because I somehow strayed onto the B***ERS site. Bad boy exCompton...
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Well, they certainly stopped him.
      David Bailey Photography | Bailey Tactical

sigpic

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor satan shudders and says oh hell he's awake!"

Comment

i think deadly force on any fleeing suspect in a car should be ok...tactically these guys are all messed up though
        Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Anyone who's driven on Thai streets--which I have--knows that "fleeing" is a relative term. Their traffic is INSANE.
          If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

I can't search from work, but have you ever seen the South African police video where the cop shoots out the window of the suspects car, jumps from his squad into the suspects car (his partner driving) then throws the suspect out of the moving vehicle?
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Wow....That's crazy.
              John 3:16

Comment

I am thinking the injuries suffered by the suspect were the least of his worries--nothing like the friendly and resort-like atmosphere waiting for him as an extended-stay guest in a Thai prison.
                The Blog: Slam Dunks

Comment

Wonder how much he and his family are going to get from the excessive use of force suit against the police department.
                  It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                    Wonder how much he and his family are going to get from the excessive use of force suit against the police department.
                    I don't think you can sue the cops in Thailand, or in any other country like that. Only in our backwards country can u sue police.

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
                      I can't search from work, but have you ever seen the South African police video where the cop shoots out the window of the suspects car, jumps from his squad into the suspects car (his partner driving) then throws the suspect out of the moving vehicle?
                      Yes I have actually. It was labled as Russian when I saw it but there was no way that place was Russia.

Comment

nevermind... copy the Br***ers and Twisty's

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlehead View Post
                          Yes I have actually. It was labled as Russian when I saw it but there was no way that place was Russia.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ov_Tgw7Fo

Seems to be some question of veracity though.
                          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

It's South Africa because the Drivers steering wheel is on the right side, but it could be a stunt too. SA Police have pulled some other things in the past though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8856 users online. 186 members and 8670 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X