Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooter1201 X 2000!

Shooter has also hit 2000!

Congrats! You officially have no life! Just kidding...
    People have more fun than anybody.

Hmmmm...let's take a look at this 2000 post thing more closely, shall we. Shooter has too much time on his hands, eh Dave?

Sgt Dave's info: Posts: 2113 | From: Strategically located between NY and Miami | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged

Yup, it appears you have no life either, Dave.

Congrats to both of you.

*At the time of my post, Dave officially had 2113 posts. Notice how quickly he got additional posts in there? Dave's been a busy boy!

[ 08-24-2002, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

A lot of pent-up energy.................................

Actually just unwinding from Carnival duty...

Did catch three guys doing a Xanax buy in the Mens' room though. One shucking out money, and the other holding the pills, but GUESS where he threw the pills (just GUUUUUESSSSS... ) when I walked up to them... Yeeeeccckkk!

Anyway, they were in plastic so that protected them until I slamm.... uh, dynamically removed the uncooperative subject from the stall, and snatched them out. Hooooah, I guess...

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by SGT Dave:
        Anyway, they were in plastic so that protected them until I slamm.... uh, dynamically removed the uncooperative subject from the stall, and snatched them out. Hooooah, I guess...

Comment

Woohoo Sgt Dave and Shooter.

For the record, I hate hangovers. I'm sitting here wishing I were dead. [Frown]

Comment

<cut from here and posted under "Hangovers" thread>

[ 08-24-2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]

Comment

Congrats on making it to the 2000 mark. Just ignore Sgt Dave and all that talk of too much free time and stuffs he does not always know what he is talking about. LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

congrats Shooter

welcome to the No Life Club [Wink]
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

YAY !!! Shooter got to 2000 !!! YAY !!!!
                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

and you have only about 790 to go before you get to that 2000 mark yourself Fastie. LOL

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

And here I thought I was gonna have to wait until February......
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3836 users online. 250 members and 3586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X