300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What good does it do?

What good does it do to jail child molestors? They get say, 3 to 5 years then they are back out on the street, worse then ever because they have been out of action for so long.
    Steven Stayner was abducted when he was 7 and found when he was 16. He saved another a six year little boy this man abducted because Steven was getting too old to molest.
    Steven suffered 9 years of sexual abuse and finally went back to his crushed family. He died shortly after in a motorcycle accident. And his molestor? He got THREE years. And when he was released, he was found under a different name on a job at a residential place for juvenile boys.
    What good does it do to jail them? They just get out to do it again.

I'll let Don take this one.

------------------
    Explorer Chief
    Streamwood, IL
    [email protected]
    Explorer Chief
    Streamwood, IL
    [email protected]

Comment

We obviously do not have a justice system. We have a legal system. What good does it do to jail one of these animals?

Well for one thing, it keeps them off the streets and away from children while they are in jail. I don't believe it is in any way a deterant to them re-offending. But it is a protection for society while they are "put away."

It makes me sick to know that we have to keep these creeps in PC to keep the other inmates from killing them. If I had my way, we'd throw them into general population, with a bow and ribbon on them.

"Here ya go guys, FRESH MEAT."

Oh and for those bleeding hearts who will be upset by this, I want you to know that I am in no way kidding.

------------------
      I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

I think there are a few of us here who would agree with you on that one Don.

Copper2be

Comment

Well, I would add that the bow and ribbon should be pink and they should have a sticker on their forehead that says, "I WANT YOU BAD".

(Gee and I just talking about kindness in an earlier thread!!... shame on me for posting this!)

[This message has been edited by wonderwoman (edited 06-07-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:

(Gee and I just talking about kindness in an earlier thread!!... shame on me for posting this!)

There is a time and a place to be kind. I believe you to be a very kind person at heart.

But there is also a time and a place for righteous anger to be allowed to break through. IMHO dealing with this type of person is one of those times. Unfortunately, as professional peace officers there is no way we can allow this to happen. Just another of the many stress builders.

------------------

6P1 (retired)
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

I heard that every prison has a big guy called "bubba" who greets all the rock spiders with "boy, you better pray your soul belongs to Jesus, 'cause your *** belongs to ME"

TJF

Comment

Why even waste time sending em to jail? How about mandantory on the spot execution.....sure works for me

------------------

Comment

AMEN!

Comment

It is called the CRIMINAL justice system.

Comment

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm depressed today so here goes.

You know, it seems to me that all too few officers are concerned about being falsely accused of a crime, having some biased citizen's review board judge them, then being railroaded off to prison.

Even if you eventually get cleared, while you are in prison you will be spending your time guess where? In PC with all those child molesters, and mass murderers, etc. The worst of the worst. Since lots of people will be hoping to "make an example" of you, don't expect the same leniency that your average criminal gets either.

Obviously some cops in prison are guilty. Hopefully most of them. But, if we know that there are murderers like O.J. walking around free, and child molesters and kidnappers getting 3 years, what makes you think you'll get justice if you are ever falsely accused or using excessive force, let's say?

------------------
                      Thalia, mom of 10 (so far) "Women shouldn't have children after 35, thirty five children are enough."

Comment

Don is on target here.

There is no cure for those guys. They know they can get away with the crime. Once in jail, they just wait it out and then do it again...only death will stop them.

Jim Burnes

Comment

OK there is a small but no less troubling chance we could execute an innocent man. How about a compromise? Any piece of excrement convicted of molesting SHALL be locked in a windowless, unlit cell 24 hours a day for LIFE. No parole, visitors, recreation, NO NOTHING! There, that was easy.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I think they ought to let them live. But they should have any body part that sticks out cut off. Feet toes hands and yes That little thing too. That should be the first to go.
                            After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

So T***, you gonna volunteer to feed them and to wipe their uh, nevermind!!!!

------------------

6P1 (retired)
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3123 users online. 166 members and 2957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X