300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your final bet for the Stanley Cup

In my previous post "Declare Now Hockey Fans", nobody picked the top 2 teams correctly. There were only a couple that picked one of the 2 teams presently in pursuit! Nows your final chance!! Who will it be????

The Devils of course!!!

------------------
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else therafter." --Hemingway
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else therafter." --Hemingway

Comment

... and this thread might only be valid for a few more hours!!

Comment

What team does Hans Christian Andersen play for?? That's the one,,,yupper.
        "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

Gee, I didn't realize there were so few hockey fans!!!! I promise to keep that in mind for next year!

Comment

I wanted Philadelphia to win but since that my hopes of that were crushed early on, I called for my second fave team, Colorado. God, I hate the Devils.

------------------
            "There's no place like home."

[This message has been edited by kateykakes (edited 06-07-2001).]

Comment

I was going for the Dallas Stars all the way, but since they got knocked off, haven't really been paying that much attention to the Cup.

Mike

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RPD Explorer:
                I was going for the Dallas Stars all the way, but since they got knocked off, haven't really been paying that much attention to the Cup.

Thats okay..... nobody else has been either..

(even though it is 3-0 right now for Colorado!)

Next time I'll ask "On what date do you think man will land on Mars?"

[This message has been edited by wonderwoman (edited 06-07-2001).]

Comment

I'm neutral when it comes to hockey. I enjoy, but have no real allegience. I'm for the Av's now that it's down to two. Saturday is gonna be a good game!!!

------------------
                  FLLawdog
                  "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Well I don't know, sometimes I look at the cup and I see it half empty, sometimes I see it half full. But really, if it doesn't have coffee in it, what use is it??

------------------
                    I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Great win tonight! Roy needed to shake game 4 and hopefully he will REMAIN in the net for game 7 and not go strolling!

Have to love it anytime a team is able to bust that boring trap system. You can bet ABC is letting out a sigh of relief the cup didn't end with another boring Jersey win!

Let's hope Quebec..er...Colorado can get up a goal and make Jersey skate, only to die in the rockies!

Comment

After the Canadian teams get knocked out, my interest dies off (Go Oilers) but as a patriotic Canadian it is my duty to watch as much hockey as humanly possible. Would like see Borque win a cup, but have always been a devils fan so I'm torn.
                        Graeme

Comment

The 7th game will go to overtime. Ray Bourque will score the game winner and all will be right with the world.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

WWWOOOOOHHHOOOO WAY TO GO AVS !!!

Hockey fan or not it has to get you excited to see two Giants like Ray and Roy combine for The Cup. I missed the first post, but I would have been pulling for the Sabres and the Avalanche.

------------------
                            B-Blue/Brown
                            U-Uniforms
                            S-Standing
                            T-Together
                            B-Blue/Brown
                            U-Uniforms
                            S-Standing
                            T-Together

Comment

Enjoyed the hell out of that!

#1 DEVILS LOST>>> go back to that swamp and cry over it!

#2 A DEFENSEMAN WAS THE STAR! not some candy as* forward!

Really was a great finals..storybook ending.

Now for next year..Bourque, Blake and Sakic are picked up by the Rangers!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2751 users online. 155 members and 2596 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X