300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's a tough guy.

I'd just like to say, first of all, if you wince at violence, especially adult on child violence...

YOU MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH THIS!!

Normally a fellow Deputy would get a little bit of a benefit of a doubt. But HOLY S**T!! Everybody can plainly see what that was about. C.O.C.

Can you imagine how many cops it took to keep her dad off HIM??

Honestly I have seen plenty of takedowns before and they are never pretty.

This happened back in November according to the date on the camera. Was any disciplinary action taken?
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

As always, it's just a portion of the event.
      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

IONO... not my Dept.

And that was a takedown combined with a lesson. The lesson turned out to be his.

Portion? Looks like he opened up the entire can on that 15 year old girl.

And dumped it on her face
        Last edited by Looker; 02-28-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I think they call that Git'R Done!

but seriously, 10 seconds of video doesn't tell me squat. Though he does seem pretty overzealous
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

If her mamma and daddy would have done that a long time ago, she probably wouldn't be getting locked up at 15 yrs old! But thats just me!
            Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

I think closing the door and losing her booking paperwork for a few extra hours would be better plus he wouldnt be all over the internet...
              Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

Please ...do you really think it took that level of control to get that 15 yr old girl in cuffs? I love to defend officers especially when video only show part of the story. But that was straight out over-reaction.

And not only did he over-react on video he put his fellow officer in a spot I never want to be in.
                Originally posted by ISPY4U2
                Tex, if I'm ever in the Lone Star state, which is unlikely unless I'm being held prisoner against my will by separatist extremists, remind me to buy you a beer. You make more sense every post.

Comment

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
                  She assaulted him first, and he restrained her.
                  Im not here to argue about perception and I am sure that there is a few levels of force besides basketballing her head like that..
                  Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

Ouch! 15 y/o in jail? Not a good path to be starting out on...
                    Only the dead have seen the end of the war.-Plato

God Bless America! • Remember all have given some, but some have given all.

Comment

You dont know this girls skills. For all I know shes a 10 degree black belt. Just because someones a girl, or little, dont take it easy on them. Thats when YOU get hurt.
                      She's 15. I don't care how much she knows about martial arts or what drugs she's on or anything else, two adult male cops can kick her ***, no questions asked. If you think that level of force if necessary, maybe you should find a different career path before you get yourself put in jail and sued.

Comment

Wow. He picked her up by her hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggy Smallz
                          Although the little brat deserved to be punished for kicking her shoe at the officer, this was NOT the appropriate punishment. The officer put himself and his partner in a very bad position.
                          Last time I checked, we don't punish people or kids for anything, thats the courts job.

Excessive, no matter what happened prior, no matter what we didn't see in the video.

Better him than me when it comes to the IA.
                          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Id like to know what he was thinking...Im with the guy that says 2 adult males should be able to handle a 15 yr old female regardless of what she is on or what training she has...if not they might not be in the right field.
                            Originally posted by ISPY4U2
                            I'd have pooped myself.
                            "But Officer, it's not my butthole. Really, it's my cousins butthole."

-V

Comment

She assaulted him first, and he restrained her.
                              You dont know this girls skills. For all I know shes a 10 degree black belt. Just because someones a girl, or little, dont take it easy on them. Thats when YOU get hurt.
                              You don't really believe that do you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7329 users online. 433 members and 6896 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X