Clear All

• Chuofan
    replied
    Wow. He picked her up by her hair.

Leave a comment:

• alexg
    replied
    Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
    You dont know this girls skills. For all I know shes a 10 degree black belt. Just because someones a girl, or little, dont take it easy on them. Thats when YOU get hurt.
    She's 15. I don't care how much she knows about martial arts or what drugs she's on or anything else, two adult male cops can kick her ***, no questions asked. If you think that level of force if necessary, maybe you should find a different career path before you get yourself put in jail and sued.

Leave a comment:

• IrishLacrosse
    replied
    Ouch! 15 y/o in jail? Not a good path to be starting out on...

Leave a comment:

• Blkside
    replied
    Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
    She assaulted him first, and he restrained her.
    Im not here to argue about perception and I am sure that there is a few levels of force besides basketballing her head like that..

Leave a comment:

• Tex4720
    replied
    Please ...do you really think it took that level of control to get that 15 yr old girl in cuffs? I love to defend officers especially when video only show part of the story. But that was straight out over-reaction.

And not only did he over-react on video he put his fellow officer in a spot I never want to be in.

Leave a comment:

• Blkside
    replied
    I think closing the door and losing her booking paperwork for a few extra hours would be better plus he wouldnt be all over the internet...

Leave a comment:

• Rush817
    replied
    If her mamma and daddy would have done that a long time ago, she probably wouldn't be getting locked up at 15 yrs old! But thats just me!

Leave a comment:

• exdrip
    replied
    I think they call that Git'R Done!

but seriously, 10 seconds of video doesn't tell me squat. Though he does seem pretty overzealous

Leave a comment:

• Looker
    replied
    IONO... not my Dept.

And that was a takedown combined with a lesson. The lesson turned out to be his.

Portion? Looks like he opened up the entire can on that 15 year old girl.

And dumped it on her face
    Last edited by Looker; 02-28-2009, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    As always, it's just a portion of the event.

Leave a comment:

• TheKansan
    replied
    Honestly I have seen plenty of takedowns before and they are never pretty.

This happened back in November according to the date on the camera. Was any disciplinary action taken?

Leave a comment:

• Looker
    started a topic Someone's a tough guy.

Someone's a tough guy.

I'd just like to say, first of all, if you wince at violence, especially adult on child violence...

YOU MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH THIS!!

Normally a fellow Deputy would get a little bit of a benefit of a doubt. But HOLY S**T!! Everybody can plainly see what that was about. C.O.C.

Can you imagine how many cops it took to keep her dad off HIM??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2985 users online. 215 members and 2770 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X