300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 CityCop,
    From what the video footage shows, it does not look good at all. The deputy, I believe lost his head. The girl may have been chirpin at him while in custody and the shoe was the final straw. He lost it, he may have done this plenty of times over his career, or not.

She was given a beat down, and he will have to answer for it. We all know or worked with guys who are overzealous, and some carry it to an extreme.

Comment

I was an explorer for a year. Rode with officers and went on calls with them. That didnt make me a "police officer." While your time as an explorer and as a PSO is admirable, that still doesnt give you the knowledge or insight that someone who is sworn and does this day in and day out has.
      Last edited by CityCopDC; 03-02-2009, 07:52 PM. Reason: An otter told me to.

Comment

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post

We have turds spit at the ground when we drive by, or suck their teeth ....does it warrant a beat down? Yes.........................can we? No, not anymore, but there were those back in the day who would have taken notice of that kind of 'disrespect' and reacted accordingly.....those times are long gone.
        I hate when little wanna be's do this, I usually turn around, drive back by them, and spit out the window onto the ground. It's childish I know, but fun as hell.

Anyhow, either way, this deputy was out of line. Even if she spit on him he did not have the right to throw the @ss whippin he did on her.....and I'm from Alabama....that's hard to say...

Edit: I fixed your post for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Looker View Post

God love ya, Tony, but I gotta disagree. Would you overlook some guy walking down the street beating on his 15 year old girl like that? No way, Jose. The officer that found that video did the right thing.

Since much of our time is dealing with people in confrontations, I think we should be given some leeway. He should cut some days from his department, thats it, no charges from some DA who would like to put an officer on his resume. The deputy probably did the next LEO who comes into contact with this itch a favor.
          Not saying what he did was right, I wouldn't do what he did, but I don't feel anything for that girl. I just don't think its some big deal.
          The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by trinic View Post
            I hate when little wanna be's do this, I usually turn around, drive back by them, and spit out the window onto the ground. It's childish I know, but fun as hell.

Anyhow, either way, this deputy was out of line. Even if she spit on him he did not have the right to throw the @ss whippin he did on her.....and I'm from Alabama....that's hard to say...

Edit: I fixed your post for you...

LOL, thanks!
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
              Since much of our time is dealing with people in confrontations, I think we should be given some leeway. He should cut some days from his department, thats it, no charges from some DA who would like to put an officer on his resume. The deputy probably did the next LEO who comes into contact with this itch a favor.
              Not saying what he did was right, I wouldn't do what he did, but I don't feel anything for that girl. I just don't think its some big deal.
              Copy that, brother.

Comment

Unfortunately this gives us all a black eye. The public sees this video and thinks that all police officers are capable of doing this act.
                Yet another stupid officer getting caught on his own video system.
                I have the heart of a child..................................No really, it is in a jar on my desk.

Comment

I just don't think its some big deal.
                  Well, today's society feels different than you Tony. Standby for a civil rights violation prosecution, if the state doesn't charge and convict him.
                  "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

I wouldn't do what he did, but I don't feel anything for that girl. I just don't think its some big deal.
                    I dont feel anything for that girl either and I do think its a big deal. A grown @$$ man manhandling a "girl" half his size and weight from merely having a shoe come in contact with his shin. Im sure she was a smart mouth lil ***** and was probably mouthing off the whole time. I just hope that he would act that way with someone who was 6'1 200 lbs or more. If that was my daughter, I would own that agency and would never have to work another day in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggy Smallz
                      Now your putting words in my mouth. First of all, knowing all departments are different, I guess that shouldn't suprise me. Second, just because your child has your car doesn't mean it can't be stolen. If they take it without your permission, then it's technically a stolen vehicle. If your department doesn't take those kinds of reports, so be it. Sheesh, go get your BP checked
                      plus, shes 15. stolen by someone who is not even a licensed driver.
                      son, if you keep this up, soon you'll inherit the family mullet!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
                        Anyone can be sued. If we thought like that we would not react at all. The question is did she receive any real injuries as a result. If not what are you going to sue for she was already in the jail. There should be a more serious reaction to actions like she displayed in a correctional or jail facility because of the danger to the other people working in the jail by the other inmates. Otherwise everyone could just do what they wanted to do. If you are in the jail, a great deal of lattitude needs to be allowed to the jailers and the guards or deputies that work in such a volitle position surrounded by dangerous people. I doubt she will throw her shoes at him again.
                        This is what his defense team will say, and it will not work. His actions are not justifiable regardless of the location.
                        I have the heart of a child..................................No really, it is in a jar on my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                          If that was my daughter, I would own that agency and would never have to work another day in my life.
                          I'm sure everyone with a daughter would feel that way, thats why that report should never have been taken.
                          The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

I'm sure everyone with a daughter would feel that way, thats why that report should never have been taken.
                            So the evidence should have been covered up?
                            If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Originally posted by ISPY4U2 View Post
                              So the evidence should have been covered up?
                              please pay attention to whats already been discussed here, I think you've missed a few posts.
                              Oh, you didn't give Bush those false weapons of mass destruction intelligence reports, did you?
                              Last edited by tony.o; 03-04-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Ugh. She did need to be restrained however, that level of force was uncalled for. OC is your friend.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2516 users online. 186 members and 2330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X