300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O & A Show

Are there any "Opie and Anthony" fans on the forum? Do you feel they deserved what they received?

NORTON RULES!!!

S/F

O&A rule.
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

I never heard of them before but they are well known now. They will be back on the air bigger than ever I bet.

Comment

they're one of the few DJs who can make me cry laughing. i've heard one DJ here say he figured it was a vacation stunt because the PD hasn't gotten anything from infinity broadcasting making it official.

the sex for sam game was so funny. these church people need to keep their own in check and quit trying to shift attention from their own malfeasance.

Comment

They're funny, but I think they were better when they were in Boston. As far as them ripping off Howard Stern, they haven't. It has been proved that he (Stern) has taking some of their ideas, and claimed them as his own.
          "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

I don't think they are really that funny, But i do listen to them occasionally, I flip back and forth from them and Talk radio. The question is Who will give us our WOW girls now?

Comment

I would listen to them occasionally while up at school.

I still prefer the Dean and Rog show in Houston Texas. Dean and Rog rule!!

Tex
              KD5HQD

Comment

another O&A thread here at o.com
                "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

I listened to the show on my commute and regularly laughed my *** off.

Yes, they were raunchy and politically incorrect but that's what I like about them. There's a million Top 40 and all news radio stations. There are VERY few designed to make you laugh. I agree with a lot Rush Limbaugh but his radio show is BORING.

The Catholic church was rightfully offended that this adult couple engaged in a sex act in the church. Their crescendo of outrage over the stunt was deafening, I just wish they were like that when all those little boys were molested year after year.

I don't think they needed to be fired. Suspend them for 2 weeks and order them not to do it again.

As far as the O&A show itself, If you didn't like it you merely had to shut off the radio or turn the station. I don't like someone else deciding this for me.

Howard Stern has become boring since he got divorced. He'll talk about anybody except his Supermodel girfriend. IMO Artie Lange is as funny as a wet gym sock. He's no Norton.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4638 users online. 269 members and 4369 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X