300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesters are Hopping Mad

The hairy armpitters are trying to argy bargy over the boomer population. In the following article ...... http://au.dailynews.yahoo.com/headli...893280810.html
    It quotes this Official figures showed numbers in New South Wales have dropped from 4,755,000 in 1991 to 2,293,000.
    Oh kaloo karla !!! Let the pigeons loose!! The yokels should pull their fingers out and give their thumb a go to see that there was only 400,000 across the entire country when Cook landed at Botany. More damn boomers across the land then there are kiwis on bondi. Fair suck of the sav!!

SAVE THE KANGAROOS!!!!!

Comment

What is the typical diet of the Red Roo?

And, are the Red Roos that are to be used for meat, kept apart from wild ones...is their diet enhanced (vitimens and such)?

I've have roo meat in Okinawa, Japan and Germany...it was good.

Jim Burnes

Comment

To answer your questions......
        Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
        What is the typical diet of the Red Roo?

What ever Vegetation they can get.

And, are the Red Roos that are to be used for meat, kept apart from wild ones...is their diet enhanced (vitimens and such)?

All roo meat, both here and exported comes from the field. They are a wild animal and can not be farmed. They are shot in the field by professional shooters, and a mobile slaughter house dresses them out on location.

I've have roo meat in Okinawa, Japan and Germany...it was good.

Roo meat is said to be 4 times higher in protien than beef. But figures vary subject to the nutrition consumed by the roo.

------------------
        Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Aw come on Rule, those folks have to have SOMETHING to do with their time.

The hairy armpitters are trying to argy bargy over the boomer population.

So maybe you all should hold 'em down and shave their armpits for them!

------------------
          Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
          6P1 (retired)
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Roo meat is about 4 times more protein than beef, thats true. And thats why I can't eat Roo meat anymore.

Buffalo meat is the only red meat I'm allowed now. Mostly its just bland fish and chicken...

Then again, Buffalo is mighty good.

Jim Burnes

Comment

I've eaten buffalo, but am not excited about it. I call it a tourist meat. Like Crocodile served here. Very few locals make it a regular part of their diet, but lapped up by the tourists.

Comment

Buffalo out here in Oklahoma is sold just like beef and pork, on the butchers shelves.
                Ground buffalo is just as common use to households as ground beef.

Up north in South Dakota, my cousins family
                will share a buffalo with two other families,
                butchering one buffalo just about every 6 months. Cost to them is zero.

Oklahoma has no crocs at all. The catfish
                drove them out long ago!

Jim Burnes

Comment

I feel for you Jim. I don't mind fish once in a while, or chicken a little more often. Buffalo is OK but it's hard to come by over here. But I still say that unless at one time your dinner said "MOO" it really IS NOT FOOD!

------------------
                  6P1 (retired)
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

Siyo Don,

Once upon a time, my idea meal was a fine steak, lettuce & tomato salad with ranch dressing, peas & carrots...with an ice cold Pilsers

But now that the doctors have their evil clutches in me, I eat healty food like:
                    One skinless chicken breast, sliced tomato,
                    pudding or custard, with milk.

I always lead a clean life, why this punishment now?

Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Burnes:

I always lead a clean life, why this punishment now?
                      Must be something you did in a PAST life then! As I said Jim, I feel for you!

------------------
                      6P1 (retired)
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Rule.303:
                        More damn boomers across the land then there are kiwis on bondi. Fair suck of the sav!!
                        And the boomers do a damn sight more for the economy!!!

This has been happening since Adam was in short pants. If the hairy armpitted brigade would realize that farming Australia's native animals would do more in the long run for their survival as species than leaving them to their own devices.

But then again they are the same people that we have all seen in S11, M1 and all the other minority rent-a-radical groups that would like us to let them inconvenience the whole community just to make their point.

The total sum of their collective intelligence would easily qualify them for half-wit status!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3316 users online. 209 members and 3107 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X