300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playboy

One last post before I go. Does your husband, boyfriend......wife or girlfriend read Playboy? For the articles of course.

I've had a subscription for......oh.....quite a few years. I'm a collector!! LOL The Farrah Fawcet issue...etc!! They'll be worth money some day!!
    Steve

I subscribed for a few years, for the pictures, not the articles

I dropped it a few years ago. I have most of them, claiming collectors value. I recently looked into selling them on E-bay. They're just taking up space in my den. Want to buy any?

Comment

I've subscribed for years. The wife didn't believe that I actually read the articles until she flipped through an issue or two and checked out some of the articles herself.

Comment

Not only do I read it, my wife is the one who bought my subscription.
        LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

If I had a husband who brought that crap home I’d kick his ***. You do what you need to do just don’t let me find out about it, that’s what I say. I had a little friend in fourth grade, she had the whimpyest hair you ever saw on a small child. She said it was because her mom wouldn’t buy her shampoo and she had to wash her hair with soap. While spending the night at her house we found her dad’s collection of Playboy’s, stack after stack all out in the open of her parent’s bedroom. They couldn’t buy their small child shampoo but they had plenty of cash for PB. [Eek!] I marvel at women who stand buy and let their husbands keep stuff like that around. While honesty is crucial in a relationship people really should have SOME secrets. If a guy wants to look at that he needs to do it in private

Comment

First off, I don't see the correlation between looking at Playboy and buying shampoo for a child. Not buying things a child needs is bad parenting, plain and simple.

As for looking at Playboy, who cares, I

Comment

555:

I suppose you also feel that your spouse should only look at you while walking down the street?

I think that you are bound to be disappointed if thats the sort of standard you expect the human male animal to meet. We are programmed to look : )

Comment

There is nothing wrong with a man having a subscription to Playboy. The human body is a work of art. Some women as well as men don't mind showing all for the world to see. They are obviously very comfortable with themselves.

I believe you're focusing frustration on something so minor. That's the least thing to be concerned about in a relationship. Just because a male/female looks at pics of another does it mean they are going elsewhere.

Besides, Playboy/Playgirl can actually enhance a couples sex life.

Comment

My wife bought my subscription. She often looks at them before I have a chance to. Seriously though I only like the articles. The girls look to fake for me, too air brushed.
                  But as far as keeping them in plain veiw, never!They are locked up so the kids don't find them.

Comment

There is no correlation between looking at PB and buying shampoo. My point was that if your so thrifty that you won’t buy shampoo for your kid than why are you spending money on PB. Period.

I think that you are bound to be disappointed if thats the sort of standard you expect the human male animal to meet. We are programmed to look : )

Like I said he can look all he wants to but I don’t need to know about it. I’ve had boyfriends and they weren’t the PB buying types. Ultimately they were scum in other ways but that’s another thread. As far as being “programmed to look” spare me. Women are just as interested in men but they don’t leer at every man that walks by. Every once in awhile you’ll see a guy looking you up and down as he holds his wife’s hand and they’re two small children stand beside them. I love those guys. They’re so cool.

We ALL want to look at other people but you can do it without being offensive.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by 555:
                      Women are just as interested in men but they don't leer at every man that walks by.

We ALL want to look at other people but you can do it without being offensive.

Sigh, now you are lumping all women in what you think they do. Some women can and will leer just as some men do.

As for being offensive, what is offensive to one, may not offensive to others. It's all a matter of opinion.

Comment

obviously

try not to take it so literally

Comment

Right.

Comment

Will you two kiss and make up, please?

(Take photos when you're kissing, maybe ...?)

Comment

We get the Playboy Channel. For the price of 2 magazines you get a month of interesting stuff.

Without getting into personal details, I love my girlfriend!
                              "I don't know karate. But I know Ka-RAZay! (Yes he does!)" The Payback - James Brown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2724 users online. 152 members and 2572 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X