300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercings

Ok, did the tattoo thing......how about piercings?

On women.....the belly button piercings can be sexy....if the lady has a nice tummy. But, they seem to be loosing there..pizz*** with me....cause it seems like everyone is getting them.

As far as other areas on a woman.....um, well....I think I'll hold off on my comments for now

Don't think I'll ever get anything pierced on me [Eek!] But ya never know what a drunken weekend can bring!!!!
    Steve

Can you have a piercing? Curious what your dept regs say. Also, since you brought up the subject of tats again- can you have one that in a place that's exposed when your in uniform?
    "All the people like us are we,
    And everyone else is They"

Comment

No part of my body is pierced, and I will never get anythign pierced. When I was a kid in school all the guys started getting their ears pierced, I never did! And I am damn proud of it to! Plus my dad would have killed me.

Comment

Nothing in the regs about piercings.....though I don't know anyone that has any......unless he/she's got their nipples pierced.

Nothing about tat's either. We have one guy who was in the USMC (as was I) who has both arms covered with tats. Personally.....I think something like that isn't professional. But thats my opinion.
        Steve

Comment

The only peircings I have gotten was when I was stabbed wit ha knife. I will not get any part of me pierced. I think a earing or two on a lady looks nice but nothing else needs pierced on a lady in my opinion.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

My ears are pierced and thats it!!!!!

Comment

I can't say I really go for anything more then ear piercings on women. And I would never pierce my ears or anything else for that matter.

Comment

I have had my ears pierced since I was about a week old (mom thought it was cute). I rarely wear jewelry. I was brought up with my father always saying "jewelry is idolistic", so associating that with the ten comandments, I rarely wore it.

I ocassionally wear hoop earings. Silver is my choice.

As far as other body piercings or multiple piercings in the ear I find it to be a form of self mutilation and think it looks gross.... no offense to anyone... just my personal thought on the subject. Same thing with tatoos. I don't have ANY, and will never get one. Sure tats can be sexy, but what was once a cute tweety bird easily turns into a rubber chicken or BIG bird in old age.. heh.
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

i have pierced ears, 2 in each. nothing else is pierced. i dont think i'd get any other piercings... not sure tho.

i have seen people with piercings that looked nice, and fit their personality. like a diamond in the side of the nose, or even an eyebrow piercing. again, where i work there are TONS of people with piercings. i think its up to them. i dont judge them for it or think theyre a certain kind of person because they do things i wouldnt do. nowadays piercings and tattoos are WAY more common than ever. years back, the only people with tattoos were guys in the service or bikers lol.
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Alas...only my heart has been pierced...

Of course the deep emotional scars are still there...

(Paying attention ladies?????)

ME-NOTHING!
                    WOMEN-EARS
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

<kisses Dave softly on the cheek> Awwwww, Dave. Poor baby.

There. All better?

I only have my ears pierced. That's more than enough for me.

Comment

I have my ears pierced, 2 holes, that I wear small gold loops in. My ears are pierced in the normal place on the bottom part of the lobe, not any at the top of the lobe or whatever. I don't have any other piercings, I think the ones in eyebrows, lips, tongues, etc are disgusting! (just my opinion).
                        In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

I like certain piercings onladies. The nose...ugh...no way!

My foster daughter has her tongue, eyebrow and belly button pierced and it suits her well. Not something I would have considered at her age, but hey, it could be worse! She's not goth, in fact she looks more prep (much to her dismay!).

It also depends on what the "canvas" looks like. Take Mindy McCready with her belly button pierced....mmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

I kinda like piercings in nipples and other...intimate..areas...as I like playing with the hardware

As far as excessive earrings, nose rings/studs, no, I don't like that at all.

Comment

Some guys will get their nipples pierced......sorry, don't think I ever would. For a guy.....a very big, macho tough guy mine are just to damn sensitive!! LOL Hell.....I'd die!!

When I was in a Nat'l Guard one guy...had, well...a certain.....umm......area on an appendage that was pierced. Said he got it for his girlfriend. I think I'd rather buy her flowers!!!
                              Steve

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2987 users online. 174 members and 2813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X