X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Gents.......same question.
    What...do we like tattoos on guys ?

Seriously, I like a small, tasteful tattoo or two on a lady. Small of back, ankle and breastasis get me going.

I've got one now and I'm ready for more.

Comment

I was thinking a really small butterfly -- something cute like that. I'm just afraid that it will hurt -- I can't stand pain! That's why I have been putting it off for soooo long.

I went into a tattoo parlor about 2 weeks ago to look at designs and I told the lady where I wanted it and she says "Yeah, it hurts down there, but ya know it actually hurts anywhere you get it -- and anyone who says it doesn't hurt is a big dirty liar." LOL

Whaaaa! I need someone to hold my hand!
      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I am not a big fat liar, and I wouldn't say that either of my tats hurt. Keep in mind that they are both small, only took about 30 minutes total each to be applied. There was some discomfort, but I have been stung by yellowjackets and red wasps that hurt worse.
        "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

Mine hurt. bad. but not so bad that i didnt go back. kind of like having a baby i guess lol. (so i hear)

you get into this pain zone, and play a game with yourself i think. (me anyway) seemed like every time i almost couldnt take anymore, he'd lift the needle. mine above the ankle are pretty large and took a while.

as far as getting them in your 20's, i didnt get any of mine til i was in my 40s. so they wont have so long to fade away, anyway
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I abhor tattoos.

Comment

I never cried during my tatooing, but my wallet still has the teeth marks on it!

Comment

I had a drill instructor that had a bunch of tattoos; I asked him if he was happy he had them. He said

Comment

I have two. I don't care what anyone else thinks about them. Unfortuneately, my wife doesn't like ink. I do like tats on women.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by SGT Dave:

Rugbyman: Saw a bumper sticker yesterday:

"Give Blood-Play Rugby" Thought that was cute...

I have that one on my truck =), played rugby in college.

Comment

I simply had to *bump* this topic, too.

I love tats on men, I think they look sexy.

I have a few tats, too. I frequently get compliments on them.

I have one on my arm (a spiral leaf design), and I can honestly say that I've never been called 'butch'
                      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Song lyrics:
                        I'm gonna find me a woman
                        with a choice tattoo.
                        I'm gonna find me a woman
                        with a choice tattoo.
                        'Cause I know that tattooed woman,
                        She know what to do.

I think a woman could have a small tattoo in a discreet location, such as ankle, thigh, hip, etc., but I'm not keen on them. Saw a woman the other day with a big dragon going up her outer right calf. No, now that's a turn-off. Surely don't have one myself & neither does the wife.

Comment

I knew a guy who got a certain curse word tattoed on his inner lip once.

Looked painful!
                          -Sparky

Comment

With a name like Popeye, you gotta be tattooed. I have one to pay homage to the seven seas, one Celtic related, and one to honor my Olive Oyl..

Comment

I agree on the bicep/delt area being a no-go for most women. When I was in the Marines I knew a young lady with the "Death before Dishonor" tat on her left bicep and it was huge and ugly......

Personally, I am an ink junkie. I have two petite ones that aren't visible in professional dress. I do show them off though when I am not required to dress up.

One is on my left arm and it is a thin vine that goes around my arm and comes together in the middle (front on top of the outside of my arm) with a heart. On the underside of my arm is a crucifix with my brothers name inscripted below. It was a memorial tat for him......

The second one is on my shoulder-- same theme with the heart and rose and my name. Both are small and feminine, IMHO.
                              "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                              --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

i'm confused...where is the bicep/delt area of the arm compared to where your tattoo is?
                                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5373 users online. 316 members and 5057 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X