Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graffiti Wall Valdalized with......Graffiti????

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fëanor
    replied
    Originally posted by FlawedPrecep View Post
    The English, i know they never did speak the right way. But then again The English speak English.... um so shouldn't their spelling be correct. Even though the language has been influenced by Latin, Germanic languages from Jutland and the Normans.
    Now, I have never been to Europe at all, but I'm pretty sure there is no language in existence where the proper way to terminate a sentence is:

!!..

=D

Leave a comment:

• FlawedPrecep
    replied
    The English, i know they never did speak the right way. But then again The English speak English.... um so shouldn't their spelling be correct. Even though the language has been influenced by Latin, Germanic languages from Jutland and the Normans.

Leave a comment:

• shovel88
    replied
    nah their just mad because the person didn't pay the 5 pounds first.

Leave a comment:

• Fëanor
    replied
    Those Brits never did speak proper English!

Look at the awful grammar and punctuation....

The only reason I can think of that the wall-painting is a crime is if in the UK they do not believe in free speech the same way we do here in America. The painting on the wall is criticizing the government so perhaps that's why they have a problem with it.
    Last edited by Fëanor; 12-20-2008, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RCKoutWurGLKout
    replied
    I had to double check the OP to make sure this wasn't an "onion" link story .

Leave a comment:

• PC Plum
    replied
    Sarcasm....part of the English Language that hasn't made it across the pond (along with Irony).

sar·casm (särkzm)
    n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Leave a comment:

• SOI
    replied
    *trying to contain laughter*"10-8, *snickers* no offense, any other calls holding?"

Leave a comment:

• FlawedPrecep
    replied
    School Cop at first i though you weren't kidding with the rules, because the Brits have lost their minds about all this politically correct rubbish and such.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by andy5746 View Post
    ROFLMAO

Thank you, I needed that!
    And this: Absolutely priceless!!

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Nice wall. OK,let's see. Wall was purpose built for grafitti. Subject shows up, paints grafitti on wall. Cops get upset. I'm confused too.

Leave a comment:

• andy5746
    replied
    Originally posted by School Cop View Post
    City Graffiti Rules:

1. Graffiti must be performed only on the Graffiti Wall, located in the Graffiti Art Yard.
    2. Time on the Graffiti Wall must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
    3. All designs must be submitted to the Graffiti Approval Committee, which is headquartered in the Graffiti Art Yard. The G.A.Y. is open from 8:00 to 11:00, Monday to Friday. Designs will be submitted on paper, in full color. Please submit all designs in triplicate.
    4. A nominal fee of 5 pounds will be charged on all submissions, to cover filing fees. This fee may be refunded if the design is rejected by the G.A.Y. Committee. The refund forms are located in City Hall.
    5. All approved graffiti will remain on the wall for a period of one week. At this time, you are required to return to the Wall and paint over your artwork. The approved cover paint is available for purchase from any G.A.Y. employee.
    6. The city may, at any time, utilize the Graffiti Wall to display important civic information such as upcoming events, community news, and press releases.
    7. The Graffiti Wall is here for your enjoyment! We are pleased to offer this service to the community. In order to keep the G.A.Y. clean for the enjoyment of all, please pick up all refuse and place it in the proper receptacles, located in the rear of the G.A.Y. Thank you for your cooperation!
    ROFLMAO

Thank you, I needed that!

Leave a comment:

• School Cop
    replied
    City Graffiti Rules:

1. Graffiti must be performed only on the Graffiti Wall, located in the Graffiti Art Yard.
    2. Time on the Graffiti Wall must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
    3. All designs must be submitted to the Graffiti Approval Committee, which is headquartered in the Graffiti Art Yard. The G.A.Y. is open from 8:00 to 11:00, Monday to Friday. Designs will be submitted on paper, in full color. Please submit all designs in triplicate.
    4. A nominal fee of 5 pounds will be charged on all submissions, to cover filing fees. This fee may be refunded if the design is rejected by the G.A.Y. Committee. The refund forms are located in City Hall.
    5. All approved graffiti will remain on the wall for a period of one week. At this time, you are required to return to the Wall and paint over your artwork. The approved cover paint is available for purchase from any G.A.Y. employee.
    6. The city may, at any time, utilize the Graffiti Wall to display important civic information such as upcoming events, community news, and press releases.
    7. The Graffiti Wall is here for your enjoyment! We are pleased to offer this service to the community. In order to keep the G.A.Y. clean for the enjoyment of all, please pick up all refuse and place it in the proper receptacles, located in the rear of the G.A.Y. Thank you for your cooperation!

Leave a comment:

• iluvpopo
    replied
    I wish there was a wall like that around here!

Not to put graffiti on but to practice jumping over for physical agility tests! It’s the perfect height!

Leave a comment:

• lionheartednyhc
    replied
    I dont get it. Are they upset because the graffiti that was done was not as...aesthetically pleasing as they were hoping? WTF?

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5646 users online. 428 members and 5218 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X