300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good cop bad cop

so which one are you? anyone here get payed off by the mafia, or like to hassle drug dealers and take their cash? just wondering

have u ever killed a man? can u kill a man with your finger? and for you donut loving crime fighters ever sit on a man and crush his internals?

see im just askin cause when i was younger i was hanging out with a friend who was playing with a lighter. then someone soccer mom called the police and we were arrested and taken to the station. see what happened afterwards was truely amazing because the cops interigating us were trying to pin these dumpster fires on us. these kids were lighting dumpsters on fire and just being idiots.

so obviously the lazy fat *** cops (one was so fat that he couldnt fit into the seat, when i laughed he yelled at me) didnt want to find the actual kids that did it so they figure why not blame it on them. i find that sick and there is not a doubt in my mind that cops like all of you do it all the time.

see dont think of me as some punk kid who has a grudge against cops. i respect cops, but only the ones that work in the city where the true crime is. see i live 40 min away from chicago and if any of you kno the south side and the west side is a terrible place. i believe this is where every cop should be. fighting to lock up the real criminals, not some kids that live in suberbia that like to drive 10 over the speed limit.

its pathetic some of you jerks have these power trips and love to "throw the book" at such pathetic traffc violations. why dont you suck up and go where the cops are really needed. there is a reason why there are ghetto's, and their is a reason why we have cops but the ghetto and crime situations only seem to be getting worse.

anyways you traffic cops get a life please, you are a nusence. i can see if someone is driving recklessly or there is a drunk driver, or criminal leaving a scene, but seriously contrary to what some of you think, some high school kid that drives 10 over isn't considered public enemy #1.

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Jeff ]

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Jeff ]

Originally posted by Frogman:
    usually the disgruntled cop who's ****ed off at the world most times.
    see exactly, and the most dangerous thing in the world is to give a screwed up individual power and big gun.

Comment

Which one am I? I am the one who can barely type due to laughing at the troll (no doubt up past his bedtime) who can't post without making 49, yes that's 49, grammar and spelling errors.

Excuse, I am going to the fridge for a doughnut now and think about how I am going to harass traffic violators who pose no threat to anyone, no matter what the learned legislators who make the laws in our name, and the accident victims laying in hospitals, think.

Go back to bed now - you need to be better rested for English class.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

ROFL Oh how freaking funny. Why do these teenagers (who say they respect us) keep coming here with a chip on thier shoulders because they got a ticket for speeding or playing with a lighter or getting caught with illegal equipment on thier vehicle. Well buddy I can tell you this crime happens everywhere I grew up in a little town of less than 500 people and saw a lot of crime there you thingk that your special because you live in the burbs of Chicago? LOL your soo funny. The crimes are evedently there if you and your friend where questioned for and about the dumpster fires. Even if you think 10 mph over is not that fast how long do you think it would take you to stop as you speed down your street and a neighbors kid who you did not see and who did not see or hear you runs out in front of you. Put a child on the hood of your car or truck and see how much you like to speed after you gaze into that surprised expression as to why they just got hit. Then you come back here and tell us that we are not doing right.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

You know, Jeff, it's real easy to sit behind the safety of your anonymous postings and spew hatred out at people who you think have wronged you. Honestly, I'm not real choked up at the fact that you don't like cops. But allow me to enlighten you a bit...
          Hate us, call us names, wish us harm...you won't be the first, won't be the last either. We get it everyday...we wear it like we wear that badge on our chests. Chances are, judging from your bitterness, I wouldn't like you much either...but here's the difference:
          When you need me, I'll be there...even though you hate me and my brothers/sisters so much...Feel free to ask us for help...when you need to be pulled from a fire or a car wreck...when you're being robbed or your home invaded and your loved ones being terrorized...when you're being assaulted or need to be rushed to a hospital faster then any ambulance could possibly get you there...or if you simply need directions or a ride home when your car breaks down...We'll be there, because we are cops....it's what we do...even for those who despise us so much...we will do our best to keep you safe...or die trying...even for you.
          Since you are so unhappy with the Police, Jeff, do something about it. Come out from behind the safety of your keyboard and pin on a badge...see what it's like to have gunshots go off in front of you and as everyone else is running away, you run to them...see what it's like to be in a burning building carrying someone twice your size with thick, black smoke burning your lungs, see what it's like to have a child die in your arms and then have to tell mom the terrible news, see what it's like to have a friend laughing with you at roll call one minute and then later hearing him call for help because he's shot...or worse, bury that friend...see what it's like to look into the eyes of those who love you as they tell you, "Be safe, I love you, good-bye", because they be the last words they say to you as you go off to work.
          But, you won't do it...cowards complain, while heroes act.
          Maybe one day, Jeff, you will be the victim of a trauma...maybe then you will realize that like me or not, I may be the only thing standing between you and anarchy...
          Oh...and Jeff, stop playing with fire...you'll get burnt every time.

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: LBomb ]
          "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
          http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Jeff, the same people you are badmouthing are the same people that would risk their lives to save yours.....and you would expect them too. So you had a bad experience....It's wrong to pin it on all cops.

Comment

lol Jeff I'd say you have some issues but I'm going to go ahead and say you have a subscripton. This forum is for people in LE or are interested in LE, you don't fit either. If you need to **** and moan about you doing illegal activities you should hop onto Yahoo or Excite, not here. You have a lot of growing up to do, a lot. Come back when you realize what people in this field go through to keep you safe. In the meantime since you are up, make yourself useful and grab me a donut..........
              "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

Just watching to see where this one goes

Comment

Dern it night and I thought you were sleeping. I am a little interested myself to see whether he will be a normal troll or wise up. Wonder if there is a reform school for the younger trolls??

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Just look in the toilet, Nite. That's usually where these types end up

Comment

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY VBRENNER
                      Which one am I? I am the one who can barely type due to laughing at the troll (no doubt up past his bedtime) who can't post without making 49, yes that's 49, grammar and spelling errors.
                      Excuse, I am going to the fridge for a doughnut now and think about how I am going to harass traffic violators who pose no threat to anyone, no matter what the learned legislators who make the laws in our name, and the accident victims laying in hospitals, think.

Go back to bed now - you need to be better rested for English class.
                      THAT'S FUNNY AS HELL!
                      "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

Asking STRICTLY as an unbiased observer, what are the favorite donuts cops like? And please, only GOOD cops reply!

Comment

Don't know, we don't have any around here. All of them went out of business.

If I want a doughnut, I have to go to the 7-11 or grocery store.

Comment

This is the new millenium, for chrissakes! It's Starbucks and Bagels!

Comment

So like, what are you guys trying to say? That you are good cops? Gimme a break....

Seriously, speaking of donut shops, around here, many many of them are owned by Asian people. I wonder why that is?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5542 users online. 324 members and 5218 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X